Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Movie resolution
Antsmiddy [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 20, 2023 10:43 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Guys, I have just upgraded from Power Director 14 to Power Director 365 - I just did a test Movie production and found that in the new version I do not have the option to Produce a movie in Mpeg4 H264 at 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps - the only similar options are 24 or 25 fps , can anyone shed any light on this for me please?
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi Guys, I have just upgraded from Power Director 14 to Power Director 365 - I just did a test Movie production and found that in the new version I do not have the option to Produce a movie in Mpeg4 H264 at 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps - the only similar options are 24 or 25 fps , can anyone shed any light on this for me please?

Hi,
On the Produce page, under Profile nmae/Quality make sure you have NTSC selected as the Country/Video format - PAL will give you the choices you have mentioned.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator