Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Flip Video in PowerDirector 365
TylerT [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 21, 2018 18:26 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I don't have the option to flip a video horizontally (left to right) within the PiP Designer. Is there somewhere else wihtin PD 365 where this funciton is located?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Right, you need the Flip Canvas effect, which you'll find in the FX room under Style Effect | Visual
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I don't have the option to flip a video horizontally (left to right) within the PiP Designer. Is there somewhere else wihtin PD 365 where this funciton is located?

Hello,

In the latest PDR 365 version, 21.0.2214, you can now just click the flip button in the PiP Designer to flip media horizontally or vertically. See the attached photo.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator
[Thumb - flipvideo.jpg]
 Filename
flipvideo.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
365 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
17 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 27. 2022 20:20

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for that PDM! Turns out I really missed the boat on this one as versions going back to at least PDR13 had a dedicated Flip setting: