Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Wireless Cameras
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Anyone tried using wireless cameras? I am looking for quality cameras that can be mounted at remote locations and video streamed to a laptop. Obviously, the video must work in PD. All I have found is security cameras with low resolution. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Camera, why? Just use a wireless audio video sender transmitter and receiver and your current camera.

Jeff

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 30. 2010 21:54

James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
I guess I should explain a little more, although I just realized that changing batteries would be a problem. I am looking for a camera that can be mounted high up on a pole to get a view of a race track. Probably an outdoor camera that can be left there in the weather throughout the season.

I like your idea and might try it, but the main goal is to get the video without having to retrieve the camera every time. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM