CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
► PhD Suggestions - Please Contribute :)
Reply to this topic
Jutuiz [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Mar 10, 2014 14:58 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
In library view we need a filter depending on the stars.

eg.
Every flagged picture that has "two stars or more".
Every green picture that had "one star of more"

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Apr 24. 2018 12:18

Jutuiz [Avatar]
[Post New]
In library we need in addition to the metadata panel an extra expanded / larger thumbnail view with per picture an indication of aperture and shutterspeed, and zoomrange. In LR this is the case and per user you can choose what info to be displayed under or above the thumbnail (fullname, iso, f, s, date, ...) .

in adjustment screen we need the same thing or a metadata panel as in the library.

This should be really priority... I'm missing this kind of info terribly.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 24. 2018 12:11

Jutuiz [Avatar]
[Post New]
In the adjustment and library screen the so important export function is now hidden under the right click button, or in the top menu under "file".

Why not have a dedicated export screen (between "create" and "print"?), and preferably with a little bit more renaming options while exporting.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 24. 2018 12:18

BrennanK [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: New York City; New York Joined: Oct 27, 2018 14:44 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
option to create a collage
[Post New]
A very useful feature that used to be part of PhotoDirector but has disappeared a couple versions ago, is/was in the Library.
Selecting Show Photos in Same Folder used to take you straight to that folder where you could then select Synchronize Folder to import new/missing images. As it is now, you have to scroll through your library to find the folder, that gets a bit tiresome whne you have as many folders as I do ( having just reunited them )innocent I just want to edit. All this stuff with wires and magic is getting me down !!
Win 10 64-bit, Intel(R)Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.40 GHz with Turbo Boost + 8GB Ram (could really do with more)
USB 3, 4TB external hard drive. Nvidia GT 640 GFX card
All work
Reply to this topic