Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Several days still cannot activate
HuntersPad [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 28, 2016 23:22 Messages: 45 Offline
[Post New]
I have a small YouTube channel. I recently restored my computer Says to contact customer service when I enter my key (I bought back in decemeber 2016 direclty through this site) Okay sure, created a ticket no responce by next day. I call them said they will reach out and I should hear a responce shortly now going on 3 days.... I have 3 videos I need to create and cannot. What the heck support? How much longer am I going to have to wait for them to actually work on my case? Its to the point that Im going to have to buy the software again just to use it...

Somewhat off topic:

I have several issues with power director reliabity wise to the point I have to save every 5 min or so just in case it crashes (which seems extremaly common with everyone) I only stick with it due to usability and how easy it is to use. Other video editors I have bought in the past and or trails work 100% no freezing etc, just not as user friendly as PowerDirector. I just hope they get there stuff together.

For my somewhat off topic post specs in case people want to know.

Intel Core i7 6700k OC'd 4.7GHz

16GB ram

250GB Samsung 960 NVMe

250GB Samsung EVO 850 SSD

128GB Sandisk SSD (Mac Drive)

1TB WD HD
2TB WD HD

AMD RX480

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 15. 2017 00:51

All vodi
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Aug 21, 2009 11:24 Messages: 1431 Offline
[Post New]

1. Ensure that you are contacting the same web site that you purchased the app from. DigitalRiver is usually their sales outlet but yours may be different.

2. If you created a member account your software purchases are listed there as well.

Win 10, i7
HuntersPad [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 28, 2016 23:22 Messages: 45 Offline
[Post New]

1. Ensure that you are contacting the same web site that you purchased the app from. DigitalRiver is usually their sales outlet but yours may be different.

2. If you created a member account your software purchases are listed there as well.

It was bought directly through the Cyberlink website and yeah my purchases are listed. I had a mod reach out to me this morning. So hoping to get resolved soon.