Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
A Must See for Titles and Effects
AlS
Senior Member Location: South Africa Joined: Sep 23, 2014 18:07 Messages: 290 Offline
[Post New]
Is this the future for titles and effects?

I was impressed after having used After Effects and Fusion for compositing.

Breathtaking Animations In 3 Clicks

Al Power Director 13&14 Ultimate, Photo Director 6, Audio Dir, Pwr2Go 10
Win 10 64, Intel MB DH87MC, Intel i5-4670 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 16Gb DDR3 1600, 128Gb SSD, 2x1Tb WDBlue 7200rpmSATA6, Intel 4600 GPU, Gigabyte G1 GTX960 4GB, LG BluRay Writer
1Nina
Senior Contributor Location: Norway, 50km southwest of Oslo Joined: Oct 08, 2008 04:12 Messages: 1070 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Is this the future for titles and effects?

Al

Hi!

Wow, have you tried it? Looks almost too good to be true........

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 20. 2017 03:42

Just something.
https://www.petitpoisvideo.com
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Nina,

I looked at it too. The offer is for 70 animations from the "core" library, the rest of the library is available on subscription, details are in the "upsell" - which I couldn't find on a quick look through.

Still it's less than $1 each animation template so........

Cheers

Adrian Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
AlS
Senior Member Location: South Africa Joined: Sep 23, 2014 18:07 Messages: 290 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Is this the future for titles and effects?

Al

Hi!

Wow, have you tried it? Looks almost too good to be true........

Hi Nina - It's a new tech startup. I signed up Here and they will email me when it's fully launched. I like what I see so far. Compositing is tedious hard work. Great concept and you can even use it comercially. Time will tell

According to website one time payment $47 gets you a lifetime license, 30 Renders per Month, Unlimited Use Of Animations. $67 for a commervial license - unlimited everything. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Would prefer a free trial.

Al

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 20. 2017 05:01

Power Director 13&14 Ultimate, Photo Director 6, Audio Dir, Pwr2Go 10
Win 10 64, Intel MB DH87MC, Intel i5-4670 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 16Gb DDR3 1600, 128Gb SSD, 2x1Tb WDBlue 7200rpmSATA6, Intel 4600 GPU, Gigabyte G1 GTX960 4GB, LG BluRay Writer
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
Hi People,

I gave this a go and went for the commercial license. Came across another way to do it through a referring blog site, which gave me access to a load of other stuff like HD backgrounds, music clips and a whole load of random stuff that might (or might not be useful).

If anyone's interested PM me and I can give you more info. and how the web based video generator works etc. etc.

Not used it much but will try and do a few more over the weekend.

Cheers

Adrian. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for sharing the link Al. I found the same bonus deal as Adrian (I think). Haven't investigated the quality or merits of the bonus offers, but the templates look great.

Joined up & customised & downloaded a logo clip in a couple of minutes. I like the synced audio! Reasonable quality video for download - MediaInfo attached.

Cheers - Tony
 Filename
VIDDYOZE-pdtoots-box.mp4.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
4 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
369 time(s)

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!