Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector Titles
Greenbriars [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 31, 2016 05:08 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have just purchased PowerDirector and find it easy to use although there are a few minor irritations.

The supplied titles are good as far as they go, but I would really like to be able to edit a title design or create a new title from scratch from my own artwork. Is there a resource that might help me to do this?

The other thing I would love to do would be to be able to fade subtitles in and out. If this feature is available I have not been able to find it. The snap in and out annoys me slightly.

Finally there is only one subtitle track. I know that this will be just fine for most users, but my first video with PowerDirector used 2 GoPros and a stationary camera, at times all displayed simultaneously. I wanted to have subtitles for each of the images. I was able to do it, but much trial and error was involved.

Great product for the price.
1Nina
Senior Contributor Location: Norway, 50km southwest of Oslo Joined: Oct 08, 2008 04:12 Messages: 1070 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have just purchased PowerDirector and find it easy to use although there are a few minor irritations.

The supplied titles are good as far as they go, but I would really like to be able to edit a title design or create a new title from scratch from my own artwork. Is there a resource that might help me to do this?

The other thing I would love to do would be to be able to fade subtitles in and out. If this feature is available I have not been able to find it. The snap in and out annoys me slightly.

Finally there is only one subtitle track. I know that this will be just fine for most users, but my first video with PowerDirector used 2 GoPros and a stationary camera, at times all displayed simultaneously. I wanted to have subtitles for each of the images. I was able to do it, but much trial and error was involved.

Great product for the price.

Hi!

I suppose there's a ton of ways to create titles. Some bulit in - and you can tweak, there are special softwares, online possibilities and of course titles you can create yourself using a photo editor and your own creativity. A while back I did this for PDToots:

Nina
Just something.
https://www.petitpoisvideo.com