Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Menu help Please.
mrbothered1 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: UK Joined: Aug 19, 2013 04:44 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all, I am desperate for some help. I have spent the last four hours trying to get a simple menu working, sure don't make it easy do they?

I have got my background pics and music set up ok, I have my vids, effects etc all sorted. My problem is on the Root page I have my title, play and scene buttons but when I click scenes I just get another page, same pic, same music but no chapter buttons. How can I add the chapter buttons so I can play videos? If I just click play on the root it plays the first video ok but there isn't an option to play others?

Thanks in advance.

PS, I'm using PD 11.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 07. 2016 08:29

Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 08. 2016 04:00

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Did you create any chapters while still editing that title? Any chapters created will show up on the scenes page during the preview.
mrbothered1 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: UK Joined: Aug 19, 2013 04:44 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Did you create any chapters while still editing that title? Any chapters created will show up on the scenes page during the preview.

Thanks guys. I did have the two buttons, play and scenes, but when I clicked scenes it took me to the scenes screen but there was nothing on it to click. I had two chapters in the vid. I think I got rid of a video frame on the scenes screen. I didn't want a small video box on the screen, I just wanted a button for each chapter. After starting again and playing around I think I've come to the conclusion that 1, I can't have just the root screen with buttons to the chapters, and 2, I have to have video buttons on the scenes screen to go to chapters, Am I right in these assumptions? I like how the video is handled but the menu creator is a nightmare to use, I seems it just won't let me do a simple menu how I want it.

Thanks for you time.