Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
'Apply transition to all' problem
[Post New]
Hi everyone

I only ever use the 'Fade' transition when there are multiple clips in the timeline. Highlighting this transition brings up three options just above the time line. One of which is 'Apply fading transitions to all videos'. This works great but the right hand option labelled 'Apply random transition effect to all AUDIO' is the problem. Of the four options available 'Cross' is greyed out and attempting to use any of the other three results in PD14 either freezing or white screening. 'Cross' is my preferrred choice.

Strange part is that if I drag the 'Fade' transition to a split point it automatically fades both video and audio! Labour intensive though to do the whole movie in this way.

These transitions worked perfectly in PD12 with the audio transition giving a nice dip in volume between clips.Does anyone else experience this? Although I am using the trial version I don't think that Cyberlink would disable this one option in audio fades.

K-Lite Mega pack installed + newest Quicktime drivers + last drivers (341-81) available for my graphics card which is a bit old now. Dxdiags attached. 30fps Mp4 and 60 fps MOV clips tried

Cheers - Don
 Filename
nodeedon 64 bit.rar
[Disk]
 Description
Dxdiag 64
 Filesize
7 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
158 time(s)
 Filename
nodeedon 32 bit.rar
[Disk]
 Description
Dxdiag 32
 Filesize
7 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
152 time(s)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit,
Processor: Intel i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs)
Memory: 16 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
120 GB SSD
Drift Ghost S Headcam