Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Voice over
kingsmeadow
Senior Member Location: Cambridge, UK Joined: Dec 06, 2011 11:52 Messages: 179 Offline
[Post New]
I recently wanted to use the voice over feature and it works quite nicely, however what I would like to do is eliminate the sound on the video track, and only hear the voiced over track. I cannot do that simply, is there a simple way ?
Thx Intel Core i7 3770K 3.6 Ghz,
GTX 680, 2 X Benq23 3D monitors,
6G DDR3, Win 7 64, Win 10 (Insider) 64
PCIE SSD, Intel Sata SSD 2 500 Gbyte Seagate,
Minoru 3D WebCam, NVIDIA 3D Vision-Ready
Julie@chaldon [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Yorkshire, England Joined: May 14, 2010 10:28 Messages: 25 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
If you take the tick out of the audio track that is just below you video shots that should do it. Or you can take the sound track out of your video moving the slider right down on the Audio Mixing Room Track. Hope that helps if I understand your problem correctly.
kingsmeadow
Senior Member Location: Cambridge, UK Joined: Dec 06, 2011 11:52 Messages: 179 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi,
If you take the tick out of the audio track that is just below you video shots that should do it. Or you can take the sound track out of your video moving the slider right down on the Audio Mixing Room Track. Hope that helps if I understand your problem correctly.

I realized that when I read your answer I posted the question incorrectly ! I only want to hear the voice over and then I want to hear the remainder of the audio on the original track. So doing what you suggest, eliminates the original, correct ? Intel Core i7 3770K 3.6 Ghz,
kingsmeadow
[Post New]
Actually I found out how to do it !!

Do the voice over and it's displayed on a separate track, grab it and place on top the original track and you get the option to "overwrite " Perfect,, Intel Core i7 3770K 3.6 Ghz,