Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
YouCam 6
[Post New]
Set a new trial version YouCam 6 when the full-screen mode and pressing record - the program does not operate properly, press the stop is not possible, not possible collapse is not possible to get out of it is not possible to turn and see the other applications.
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
It sounds YouCam6 hangs when recording under full screen mode.

What's your recording resolution? 640x480? And what's your VGA card?
[Post New]
Resolution 1920 * 1080 FHD, Asus AMD 7770.
sumerJ [Avatar]
[Post New]
I just happen to have a AMD A8 trinity platform, it works fine for recording full HD videos.
My VGA driver is 13.152.1.1000. how about yours?
[Post New]
It is also uncertain at the expense of a panorama that and how to do and whether it works or it until trial or limitation Programmes at Trials.
http://s017.radikal.ru/i413/1312/10/f063988c3445.png
[Post New]
Where and to whom to write back to the ability to record uncompressed stream MJPG, and made separate resolution settings for photos and videos...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 18. 2013 22:35

sumerJ [Avatar]
[Post New]
Record MJPG at full HD? Isn't the file size quite large?
Seems YouCam 6 can only record as mp4 which is most suitable for full HD record.
[Post New]
Alas, the recording quality is poor mp4, much much better, compared with MJPG, MJPG gives a much more clean and high-quality image with less loss in quality, and the video I shake myself in a position to third-party programs. And it's not such a big file size turns out, this is not a camera for filming.
Etta A Gordon [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 20, 2013 13:33 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: It sounds YouCam6 hangs when recording under full screen mode.

What's your recording resolution? 640x480? And what's your VGA card?
GuilleLeo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 11, 2014 23:12 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
when installed the YouCam DELUXE worked OK one day, then when I tried to record and crashed. The image was frozen and no comand was accepted not even to shuy the program. Reinstalled and worked properly for some hours, again crashes when try to use high resolution. Have an ultrabook i5 4GB Ram 1Gb Nvidia. MOre than required. so Any suggestion?