Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
grid lines after rendering
[Post New]
Does anybody else get these?

I am new to the program. I seem to get a grid pattern after I render my video? Is there something that I should be shutting off that causes this? i dont like sigs
[Post New]
Here is a screen shot of one of the clips after rendering....

EDIT: I am using PD10

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Any Ideas of what I have done?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 26. 2012 18:12

i dont like sigs
[Post New]
I've had similar results when I've used too much image enhancement. Did you apply any lighting adjustment or video enhancement to the original video? If so, try reducing it and produce again. See if that has any effect on the output file. PowerDirector 10 Ultra
Dell XPS Studio - i7 3.4 GHz / 8 GB RAM / Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
[Post New]
thanks SkullyHB,

Perhaps that is the issue, It is a stop motion video so I have just been rendering the once and then speeding it up after to achieve the proper look.

Thanks for the tidbits! i dont like sigs
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
It may depend on the original file, then the file type you choose to output to. Also, as stated, enhancements might do something like that.
As you are new, could you post the answers to A & B from this link http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7958.page

So, what is the original file, and what type did you choose to output to?

HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT