Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
youcam 5 "deluxe"
gepatou [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 14, 2012 11:29 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
hi everybody....i am a new user (france). i was looking for a prog that could manage 2 webcams at the same time, i mean able to record 2 streams simultaneously....then i found that Youcam could do this...i bought a licence and downloaded and installed it..
I must say that quality and res is good, but some other progs do the same...i have two logitech c910 HD webcams that have quite a better video quality than my digital HD camileo (100€ each)...BUT....Youcam can't manage those two cams in the "double video" section...neither my 2 c910, nor my hercules deluxe or even an average usb webcam...
I have sent 2 messages to the technical support with no result, not even a receipt...
I have tried many things, uninstalling, reinstalling, adding the last patch...NOTHING..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 17. 2012 01:12

gepatou [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 14, 2012 11:29 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
hi,

today i can add that i could start dual video one time with two basic webcams...but youcam "saw" only one cam....lol...i thought that dual video meant 2 cams?...;o)
[Post New]
Dual video does mean 2 cams at the same time. But some of us can't get that to work. I can select either cam L9000 or L500 from settings but the "dual" function produces an error message like "Can't start dual video."

I hope CyberLink monitors the forum.

I sent a "trouble ticket".

Tyomni [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 12, 2011 12:31 Messages: 50 Offline
[Post New]
Try to monitor this one too ...
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/0/21323.page#114238