Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to update to 2930 (or latest version)
mtsarpilot [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 21, 2010 11:05 Messages: 33 Offline
[Post New]
I am running PD9 version 2330. I've been away from editing for a while so have not updated in a while. I'm about to start a big project and want to update to the latest version. I can't seem to find how to update the software. I would have thought this was obvious, but no-where can I find a menu option to check for updates. Searching the forum it looks like one way is to go into the Help -> About PowerDirector, then select Updgrade and the Update tab to see what's available. But it is all empty, no information shown.

How do I get the bits for 2930 or whatever is latest version?

Thanks,

Joel
1Nina
Senior Contributor Location: Norway, 50km southwest of Oslo Joined: Oct 08, 2008 04:12 Messages: 1070 Offline
[Post New]

Hi Joel,

Go to http://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/support/powerdirector/patches_en_US.html

Download and install.

Nina
Just something.
https://www.petitpoisvideo.com
mtsarpilot [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 21, 2010 11:05 Messages: 33 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Nina, it's downloading now. That was simple. I wonder why Cyberlink's Support -> Software Updates page I am seeing here does not let me get there via the obvious path. Oh well, it's on it's way now.

Thanks for the quick reply and URL.

Joel
Bubba in TX
Senior Contributor Location: Central Texas Joined: Dec 12, 2009 21:32 Messages: 1332 Offline
[Post New]
Only way to check for updates is go to the downloads/software updates page.

[Thumb - Capture.JPG]
 Filename
Capture.JPG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
29 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
319 time(s)

This message was edited 7 times. Last update was at Jun 28. 2011 12:40

CyberLink PowerDirector 10 Tutorials
PDtoots PowerDirector Tutorials

**NOTICE**
When you are asked to provide a DXDIAG you go the following link and do part "B". Your posted specs are NOT what we are looking for as they tell us nothing. The specs on the box of your computer mean nothing. The DXDIAG shows us how your computer is configured as it runs.

DXDIAG Link