Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
the menu for this bd-j content does not support the use of a mouse
hannah677 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 29, 2010 12:28 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
just as my post title says, why cyberlink doesn't support mouse on my blu-ray menu?..do they know about this problem?are they even going to fix it? i really wanna use my mouse to navigate the menu

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 29. 2010 12:50

CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

sorry but this is related to the JAVA of some Blu-Ray - nothing to fix here as it is limitation on the PC platform

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
hannah677 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 29, 2010 12:28 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi,

sorry but this is related to the JAVA of some Blu-Ray - nothing to fix here as it is limitation on the PC platform

Br
Michael
do you mean it's the blue-ray disc itself problem and not cyberlink?.. there's nothing else to do?...any workaround?..probably additional software?...there's gotta be some way to make it work!...i mean we 're talking about windows based pc not some cheap dedicated blue-ray player.
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

you may use a Remote Control - this will work

Br

Werde Facebook Fan
PaddyB [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 27, 2010 19:13 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
HI
I'm looking for a reolution to this problem in playing Avatar Extended Edition.
Frankly it's unacceptable for Cyberlink to conclude that it's a Java issue and that's it. Teh Cyberlink software is responsible for playback and, as such, should be able to explain steps required to FIX the issue!
If it is indeed an issue with Java, why and how could this be possible? Java don't suport there PC client base? To be blunt Cyberlink you are mad to suggest this... please direct those of us you have left stranded to the Java website page stating that they have an issue with mouse-use on PC's with certain Blu Ray releases.
Or sort the damn problem!
[Post New]
Hello,
you either use a RC or keyboard within BD-J titles.

Br

Werde Facebook Fan