Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Theme Designer templates?
billb [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 25, 2023 18:51 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, new user here!

Are there only the three theme designer templates available in Power Director 21? I've downloaded/installed various addon packs through the Cyberlink Application Manager, but still only see the three (Pastels, Revealing Lines, Memory Field).

I've watched a few tutorials but they're all from previous versions and show many more templates.
[Thumb - td.png]
 Filename
td.png
[Disk]
 Description
screenshot of theme designer plugin
 Filesize
101 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 30. 2023 13:44

ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi billb -

No - that's not right.

First thing to do is make sure you have installed ALL the PowerDirector Content Packs.

Open CAM (CyberLink Application Manager) & select Effect Packs. You'll see which packs have been installed. There's PowerDirector Content Pack Essential, and Volumes 1-5.

You can also check at C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\templates where the template folders are stored.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
billb [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 25, 2023 18:51 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi billb -

No - that's not right.

First thing to do is make sure you have installed ALL the PowerDirector Content Packs.

Open CAM (CyberLink Application Manager) & select Effect Packs. You'll see which packs have been installed. There's PowerDirector Content Pack Essential, and Volumes 1-5.

You can also check at C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\templates where the template folders are stored.

Cheers - Tony

Thanks Tony! I was missing the Essential pack. Download must have failed initially when I was trying to install several at a time. There are many more options in Themes now. Appreciate the help!