Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
This usually a result of bitrate. Find your original bitrate and use that. There is no benefit to going higher.
Maybe someone can clarify this as my memory fails me right now, but I seem to recall that there is a file, possibly in the Boomarang folder, that needs to be deleted when this happens. Maybe move it or rename it until you are sure that is the problem. Unfortunately, I don't remember which file.
I have never gotten a side by side full width video to work properly. I only have one player that will play 3D, so I don't know if it is an encoding problem or a playback problem. When you get a single frame, are you using the 3D tab in Produce? If not PD will remove one side and produce a 2D video.
I had this happen one time with images with the same name even though they were if different folders.
The one time that happened to me they had to send me a new download link. Sometimes it just takes a while.
What is preventing you from using other profiles? Is the other options simply not listed, or does the process fail when tried? Can you post a screenshot of your Produce screen?
Looks like you just signed up for the forums. It may be an issue with permissions.
Have you opened the video with a program like Media Info to verify the frame rate? In Produce, click on the edit button. I think it looks like a pencil. Look at the frame rate. Change it if necessary. Possibly update your graphics card driver. Just a few ideas.
Or if you have an Android phone or tablet you can use Google Drive. Upload the video and then share the link by email. Careful though. It will eat up data sending videos.
Look at the picture I have attached. The two clips are identical except I applied the black and white effect to one. Double click on each clip and enable the fade. One fades in and one fades out.

Now, notice the little white dots. You can drag them around to get the effect that you want. Mine are set to slowly transition to color.
Produce each clip with the style that you want. Then place them on separate tracks with the overlap that you want. Create a fade between them. Works very well.
Just a guess, but if you are adding the fade to just one track it is probably shortening that track due to the fade causing a slight overlap in the two clips. It is not adjusting other tracks to match. Possibly change the type of fade uaed, or add a freeze frame the length of the overlap so take the track back to the original length.
You could create a custom profile by clicking the + button in Produce. Make the settings as close as possible and save it. Then edit the Profile.ini file to change the size. I would recommend that you make a backup copy of profile.ini before you start and use a plain text editor. Restart PowerDirector.
So sorry to hear this. He was very talented and always helpful.
GoPro switches to H.265 with the GoPro 6. This may have nothing to do with it, but if you have iTunes installed, open your process manager and close the iTunes Helper. I have another program that will not work when that process is running.
You may also want to attach a short clip that others can test. Just a few seconds is enough.
I would suggest it is the codec used for the screen capture, but since you previously had no trouble that is probably not the problem. You may start by making sure your graphic card driver is updated. Old drivers can cause unexpected errors.
I don't know when the issue was fixed, but PD did, at one time, have problems with SSD drives.
Since you are creating a dvd I assume this is for viewing on a television. I would set the resolution to the horizontal clip and then expand the vertical clip to see the action, but not so mush as to destort it. You will probably have black bars on the side. Just my opinion.
That should have nothing to do with the frame rate message. What type of video are you working with?
The last I heard it is not possible with PowerDirector unless it was just added recently.
Go to: