CyberLink Community Forum
Corrupt Installation Files - Media Suite 8 Ultra  XML
Forum Index » CyberLink DVD Suite & Media Suite
PAKORN

Hi,

I just bought the download version of Media Suite 8 Ultra. The software would not install properly, a message saying "Some installation files are corrupt. Please download a fresh copy and retry the installation"

I re-download the 1.1GB file and tried to install but had no sucess, same error message. I've notified Technical Support the problem.

While waiting for a reply from Technical Support, would anyone happened to experience the same problem and able to help me out?

I'm using Windows 7. Thanks in advance.
RICHARD

I am from Holland , Amsterdam just had the same problem with power suite gold , it took me 3 hours to download and 10 minutes to fail 30 $ wasted and no way to reinstall the file
PAKORN

Richard,

Thanks for your post. Let's hope Cyberlink can help us out quickly. I'll definitely post the update once the problem is fixed.
MR W C

I have similarly just purchased the download version of Media Suite 8, and following their instructions about how to achieve download, have not been given the option anywhere to carry this out (was able to download the Christmas Pack though )
MURRAY

I've got the same problem as Mr W C - paid for the Media Suite 8 Ulra but no download link??
Help!
BARRIE

murrey

same problem here finaly got a reply from cyberlink to download the trial version from the download page but still waiting for my activation keys 3 days later.

Barrie
MURRAY

Hi Barrie,
Sounds like this is a problem hitting a few people.
I put an online request for help into the customer service request page but have not heard back from them yet.

How long did it take you between notifying Customer Service and getting a reply?

(ie whats a good amount of time to wait for a reply before requesting again?)
MR W C

I had to resort to rather hard language, because this is not the first time I have this problem. Finally was able to rersolve problem within three days. (Also contacted Digital River with the complaint ... may have helped)
MURRAY

Looks like you paved the way. I got a reply not long after posting my last message. An email with a link which opened straight into a download manager file.

I've just finished the download, looks like Cyberlink are on the ball after all.
Hope it all works, I'm traditionally a 'buy it in the box' kinda guy.

Cheers,
Murray

Forum Index » CyberLink DVD Suite & Media Suite
Go to: