Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can't log in to Google via You Tube
Dixiedean [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 26, 2015 16:19 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

Just finished a project and tried to publish on You Tube, using the Google sign in as I usually do. It rejects details and displays " Script Error" and Do you wish to continue running scripts? , any ideas please? Google is cool, I've refreshed and re-signed in but still the same message.
[Thumb - Screenshot (54).png]
 Filename
Screenshot (54).png
[Disk]
 Description
Screenshot of error message
 Filesize
203 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
4 time(s)
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I don't know which version of PD you're using, but YT made significant changes to the login recently and that might be what you're seeing.

The easiest workaround is to use the Standard 2D option on the Produce page (rather than the Online one where the YT option is) and then produce to .MP4 or .M2TS. The finished video will be stored in the location shown in the Ouput folder box:

Then you can click on the YT Create button (the camera icon near the top right of the webpage) and upload the clip. You'll then have to fill out the 3 pages of details, including whether the video is intended for kids or not.