where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Unable to access DirectorZone
Reply to this topic
Billrix
[Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Oct 05, 2017 16:05 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I've purchased and registered CyberLink PowerDirector 15. The problem I have is that once I log into DirectorZone whether from the main program or directly into the browser I get a message 'This page can't be displayed. Contact support for additional information'. I contacted support on 4 October but haven't received a reply so I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem. Thanks
PIX
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Sep 21, 2011 00:02 Messages: 2028 Offline
[Post New]
Hello Billrix,

Welcome to the DirectorZone forum laughing

You're not alone. Quite a few users have reported similar issues in the past. I'm not sure I can solve your problem, but I'd definitely begin by:

1. Ensuring you're signed out of everything CL - DZ, forum, member zone, CL Cloud etc. That can be done patially in PDR's preferences (CyberLink Cloud) - clear CL Cloud offline cache while you're there.

2. Clear browser cache

3. Confirm that you're using the same email address & pasword you initally provided

4. In PDR's preferences, sign into DZ

5. In browser, go to DZ & check if you're signed in. If not, attempt it.

Possibly, something there will trigger DZ into recognising you again.

PIX PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
tomasc
[Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 3228 Offline
[Post New]
I find that typing directorzone.cyberink.com in the address bar of the browser to do a search helps. Trying to enter the DZ through a saved bookmark is a no-no and bound to fail at some point.
Reply to this topic