| Advanced Search >
Can't find the download link for Magic+PD
Reply to this topic
Edski
[Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Aug 02, 2017 14:06 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Howdy-

I've been on a fruitless round trip from Google to Youtube to this Forum trying to find the link to download Magic+PD. Could anybody please give me a roadmap showing how to get there? I had it on my last computer and badly miss it.

Thanks in advance!
tomasc
[Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 3228 Offline
[Post New]
Those links have been removed from the PD forum. If you did not make a backup of the original files then wait for someone who maybe have it.
PIX
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Sep 21, 2011 00:02 Messages: 2028 Offline
[Post New]
Hello Edski,

You may be aware that the (excellent) Magic+PD threads, containing masses of good information put together by members, were removed because the most recent versions of MagicYUV are not compatible with PDR.

I've sent you a PM containing further information.

PIX PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
tivodul
[Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Nov 07, 2017 14:54 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Where can I download Magic Style "Waltz" please

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Nov 07. 2017 15:03

PIX
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Sep 21, 2011 00:02 Messages: 2028 Offline
[Post New]
wrote: Where can I download Magic Style "Waltz" please

Hello tivodul,

Welcome to the forum laughing

Because it's your first post, your mistake is understandable but you really should post this as a new topic.

The Waltz Magic Style template should have been installed when you installed your Content Pack Essential. Did you install the Content Packs?

Many of the style templates can be found on DirectorZone, but not Waltz, unfortunately.

PIX YouTube channel
PIX
[Post New]
Hello tivodul,

I've used GodfreyZA's template packer software (thank you Godfrey) to pack the Waltz template ready for installation.

You need to download the Waltz - Magic Style.dzs file, then double click to install it. This is the first time I've tried the app, so I trust the installation is successful.

PIX YouTube channel
tivodul
[Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Nov 07, 2017 14:54 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you very much, it's OK

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at Nov 07. 2017 18:00

Reply to this topic