Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Mobile Photo Director App - Scenery Settings
RonH
Contributor Location: Norway (from Australia) Joined: Sep 05, 2011 10:13 Messages: 364 Offline
[Post New]
On my paid for app I am experiencing random Scenery changes when tapping the screen lighting adustment, or simply just tapping the screen For example 'Original' (which I normally use) will suddenly change to 'Film' or 'London' or even 'Ochre'. I am sure that I do not tap the screen anywhere near to these settings.

Installed App Version 5.1.0 with paid for enhancement on Nexus 5x Android.

Is this a known issue? It spoils what could be a really great app and I hope that there is a fix.

(I also have other camera apps on the phone, none of which apply random changes on screen tapping so it is definately not a mobile fault) CYa Ron (W10/i5gen8/Nvidia)
Someone famous once said: "We only have the 4th dimension of 'time' so that everything does not all happen at once"
[Post New]
Hello Ron,

I have no direct experience of that as I only have the free iOS version... and the screen/buttons behave predictably, with no unexpected changes.

Unless another Android user offers any insight, I'd suggest contacting Technical Support.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
RonH
Contributor Location: Norway (from Australia) Joined: Sep 05, 2011 10:13 Messages: 364 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello Ron,

I have no direct experience of that as I only have the free iOS version... and the screen/buttons behave predictably, with no unexpected changes.

Unless another Android user offers any insight, I'd suggest contacting Technical Support.

PIX

Thanks PIX ... will do. CYa Ron (W10/i5gen8/Nvidia)
Someone famous once said: "We only have the 4th dimension of 'time' so that everything does not all happen at once"
RonH
[Post New]
Contacted technical and they said:

Regarding your concern, we would like to inform you that this issue may be caused by scrolling the screen when you tapping screen.

Tested and they are correct, even a slight scroll movement causes this so I hope that there will be a solution. CYa Ron (W10/i5gen8/Nvidia)