CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Mobile Photo Director App - Scenery Settings
Reply to this topic
RonH
Contributor Private Message Location: An Aussie in Norway Joined: Sep 05, 2011 10:13 Messages: 337 Offline
[Post New]
On my paid for app I am experiencing random Scenery changes when tapping the screen lighting adustment, or simply just tapping the screen For example 'Original' (which I normally use) will suddenly change to 'Film' or 'London' or even 'Ochre'. I am sure that I do not tap the screen anywhere near to these settings.

Installed App Version 5.1.0 with paid for enhancement on Nexus 5x Android.

Is this a known issue? It spoils what could be a really great app and I hope that there is a fix.

(I also have other camera apps on the phone, none of which apply random changes on screen tapping so it is definately not a mobile fault) CYa Ron (W10 64-bit/i7)
Someone famous once said: "We only have the 4th dimension of 'time' so that everything does not all happen at once"
PIX
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Sep 21, 2011 00:02 Messages: 1871 Offline
[Post New]
Hello Ron,

I have no direct experience of that as I only have the free iOS version... and the screen/buttons behave predictably, with no unexpected changes.

Unless another Android user offers any insight, I'd suggest contacting Technical Support.

PIX PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
RonH
Contributor Private Message Location: An Aussie in Norway Joined: Sep 05, 2011 10:13 Messages: 337 Offline
[Post New]
wrote: Hello Ron,

I have no direct experience of that as I only have the free iOS version... and the screen/buttons behave predictably, with no unexpected changes.

Unless another Android user offers any insight, I'd suggest contacting Technical Support.

PIX

Thanks PIX ... will do. CYa Ron (W10 64-bit/i7)
Someone famous once said: "We only have the 4th dimension of 'time' so that everything does not all happen at once"
RonH
[Post New]
Contacted technical and they said:

Regarding your concern, we would like to inform you that this issue may be caused by scrolling the screen when you tapping screen.

Tested and they are correct, even a slight scroll movement causes this so I hope that there will be a solution. CYa Ron (W10 64-bit/i7)
Reply to this topic