CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Radial filters
Reply to this topic
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 5399 Offline
[Post New]
I am using a Radial Filter mask, inverted, and following a particular point in my video, basically trying to add skintone to a totally blown-out overexposure video to make it appear as if the person singing is not deceased. Ghastly white face! So, I create a radial filter in CD5, invert it, and begin to follow the action so I can re-adjust the position of the filter. CD5 allows me several moves, but after that it will not budge the filter placement. Is there a limit to the moves I can make? My website http://bgillcyberstudio.com/index.html LINKS TO PDTOOTS & hundreds of other valuable resources!
HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)/Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/7,200rpm/w10x64---Canon Vixia HV30/HFM40/HFM41/Olympus E-PL5
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 5399 Offline
[Post New]
I think I answered my own question. Within PowerDirector the program limits the moves, but if the file is imported to ColorDirector on it's own you can move it as many times as you like. It is frustrating to me that the program has 2 levels of functionality depending on how you access it. My website http://bgillcyberstudio.com/index.html LINKS TO PDTOOTS & hundreds of other valuable resources!
HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)/Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/7,200rpm/w10x64---Canon Vixia HV30/HFM40/HFM41/Olympus E-PL5
PIX
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Sep 21, 2011 00:02 Messages: 1897 Offline
[Post New]
Hello Barry,

What you're reporting doesn't seem right to me (just as it doesn't to you).

Here, using the Radial Filter, I've found no limitation to the number of position keyframes or position resets that can be made. For me, it functions the same whether opened as a standalone or via PowerDirector.

PIX PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
Reply to this topic