CyberLink Community Forum
YouCam Problems  XML
Forum Index » YouCam
Joshua

Hello, Well my problems starts off with me having trouble with my laptop, (all that happened after my new update of youcam) and having to backdate my computer to a month or so before the incident, Although now im having the problem of absolulty no youcam poping up, the program just doesnt want to load, and i have been trying to re-download patches and im having trouble because it isnt showing my my version of youcam and i have tried both version updates with no luck...

Please could someone tell me what i should do, it was already installed on my laptop when i brought it only around 3 months ago...

Any reply and i will be deeply greatful thanks, Jc.
Susi

Ive got the same problem.
diana

how do you get the video recorder to work. It was working and now I can't get it to record .
Maria

Hi. I've got a big problem. I hope, you'll help me.
I don't know what happened, but now my camera working strange- everything is dark!!! What I should do? PLEASE, help me!!
JohnS123

AMD Catalyst 15.7 completely broke YouCam 6. The application failed to launch. Had no problems with Omega 14.12 - just sayin'.
[WWW] [Yahoo!] [MSN]
Suraj

Plz help me to understand that if we delete the video from capture content area whether it will also get deleted the video from capture folder specified in youcam setting

Forum Index » YouCam
Go to: