Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
YouCam Problems
Joshua [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 10, 2008 12:43 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, Well my problems starts off with me having trouble with my laptop, (all that happened after my new update of youcam) and having to backdate my computer to a month or so before the incident, Although now im having the problem of absolulty no youcam poping up, the program just doesnt want to load, and i have been trying to re-download patches and im having trouble because it isnt showing my my version of youcam and i have tried both version updates with no luck...

Please could someone tell me what i should do, it was already installed on my laptop when i brought it only around 3 months ago...

Any reply and i will be deeply greatful thanks, Jc.
Susi [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 08, 2011 09:39 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Ive got the same problem.
diana [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 23, 2015 09:47 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
how do you get the video recorder to work. It was working and now I can't get it to record .
Maria [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 20, 2015 14:03 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi. I've got a big problem. I hope, you'll help me.
I don't know what happened, but now my camera working strange- everything is dark!!! What I should do? PLEASE, help me!!
JohnS123 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Athens, Greece Joined: Jun 07, 2015 04:04 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
AMD Catalyst 15.7 completely broke YouCam 6. The application failed to launch. Had no problems with Omega 14.12 - just sayin'.
Suraj [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 06, 2015 04:10 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Plz help me to understand that if we delete the video from capture content area whether it will also get deleted the video from capture folder specified in youcam setting
sonym2878 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 14, 2015 14:29 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
youcam see full screen in extended monitor
sonym2878 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 14, 2015 14:29 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
as can youcam see full screen in extended monitor?