CyberLink Community Forum
Power2Go 5 CD Key  XML
Forum Index » Power2Go
Craig

Hi,
my laptop came pre-installed with power2go 5, but i am looking to downgrade to xp, which would require the cd key to reinstall the program. Unfortuately, the last few digits of the key have been rubbed off through use of my laptop(the key is on the bottom of the case)
Is there any way to get the rest of the key back?

thanks a lot,
craig
Kimberly

Craig-
You can call customer support to where you purchased your laptop and ask them for it. I would look on your orginal papers where you got when you purchased it.

They might ask you a few questions or even on your papers you should have some type of a cutsomer order number ect.

Or you can try to go into all programs, accesories, then system tools, then system information to see if you can find something there. It's worth a shot.

Kimberly

[Yahoo!]
Craig

thanks for the help, i tried systems info and theres been no luck there, so ill try phoning them when i get home
RobertJ/OZ

Senior Contributor

Hi Craig,

If you are looking for the CD key for Power2Go 5 and you registered the product when you first obtained your laptop, you will find it in your personal area of the Members Zone, just log into CyberLink member zone, all your registered keys will be available.

Robert

Intel i7 930, 16GB ram, Radeon HD 5770 1Gb,Ver. 12.8 Win7 64 bit
Intel T7400 4GB Ram Nvidia GeForceGo Win7 32 bit

PDtoots
dean

I uninstalled a preinstall Power2Go 5, i then tried to reinstall it. i using the key code that came with the laptop, but its rejecting the code. pls help.

Forum Index » Power2Go
Go to: