Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Apply only 1 favorite transition to all photos to make slideshow?
Odoggz [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 09, 2008 19:28 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I see there is an option to use 'fade' transition between every photo in my slide show, or do 'random', by how come I can't find where to apply just 1 transition (not of the 2 mentioned earlier) that I like to the 100 photos in my slide show? I want to put the Xray transition between every photo and I can't figure out how to apply it to the whole project. Please tell me I don't have to do this manually, 99 times.
RobertJ/OZ [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Melbourne Australia Joined: Aug 14, 2006 02:26 Messages: 1209 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Otis,

At the moment manual insertion of one specific transition between clips would appear to be the only option available.
I agree that it should be possible to highlight a transition and then apply to all clips in the timeline.

I will follow this up with Dafydd

Robert Intel i7 930, 16GB ram, Radeon HD 5770 1Gb,Ver. 14.12 Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 7700 HQ, 16 GB ram Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB dual drives 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD Win 10

PDtoots
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Otis,

Try this
1) right click on x-ray and add to favorites
2) change the drop down from "all transitions" to "my favorites"
3) you should see only the x-ray in "my favorites" remove all others if you added some before
4) on the library menu icon, icon to the right my favorites, left click and "apply random transition to all"

You should have x-ray transition applied to all photo's

Jeff
RobertJ/OZ [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Melbourne Australia Joined: Aug 14, 2006 02:26 Messages: 1209 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for that info, I should have thought of that, just clean out any transitions you have in favourites, except for the one you want, that's where I was going wrong, more than one favourite.

Have a good day

Robert Intel i7 930, 16GB ram, Radeon HD 5770 1Gb,Ver. 14.12 Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 7700 HQ, 16 GB ram Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB dual drives 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD Win 10

PDtoots