Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
[Patch] PowerDVD 14 v4704 - 2014/11/25
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Updates PowerDVD 14

http://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/support/powerdvd/patches_en_US.html

Installing this patch update resolves the issue that there is no audio output when playing media with DTS-HD audio. For more detailed information, hover your mouse over the “i” icon on the right.

[v4704]
Updates:
• Resolves the issue that there is no audio output when playing media with DTS-HD audio.
• Fixes incorrect photo orientation during viewing.
• Fixes Sony Nasne DTCP-IP streaming issues after upgrading firmware to v2.50.
• Adds support for enabling 3D playback on "3D Vision Ready Monitor" via a DisplayPort connection.
• Resolves crash issues reported by the CyberLink Issue Reporter.

[v4223]
Updates:
• Enhances WASAPI Exclusive mode support for USB DAC.
• Enhances video quality when de-interlacing is applied.
• Resolves crash issues reported by the CyberLink Issue Reporter.
• Resolves installation failure issue that occurs on some platforms

[v4028]
General:
•Improves performance when PowerDVD is scanning folders for media import into the library.
•Terminates PowerDVD.exe when closing the program.
•Resolves crash issues reported by the CyberLink Issue Reporter.

Blu-ray Movies:
•Enhances audio smoothness for Blu-ray movie "Frozen" and other movies with DTS soundtracks.
User Interface:
•Adds QR Codes for PowerDVD Remote and Power Media Player apps under the Devices tab for easier installation on mobile devices.
•Adds in-program CyberLink Cloud tutorials.
•Adds a delete button in the photo library to allow for easier photo removal.

This message was edited 7 times. Last update was at Dec 15. 2017 11:57

[Post New]
hello,

is there any difference at all between the beta & the stable build? if we have the beta, is there any point in grabbing the stable?

can you provide the ultra stable installers like you did with the betas please?

thanks,
Pete 12 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Aug 21, 2012 09:07 Messages: 96 Offline
[Post New]
Hi daaceking, I have asked the same question as yours,still no answer !!
If there is not any difference between the beta and the final patch , then why should you upgrade ??
Takes a lot of time again , and you have to clean your right-click menu also ( again!)

Hope soon to get an answer, coz I only will update( ?) when there is a good reason for . Do NOT GIVE UP!! CyberLink updates PDVD12 next month for solving these frustrating problem!!
glyn [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 09, 2014 16:51 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
i frankenstein is in 3d so i bought dvd14 put in 3d mode will not play try to play in 2d sound but no pic help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Conca [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 02, 2014 06:09 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
HI!

Please help!

I have PDVD 14 and wanna watch 3D movies.

when i used win 7, its everything was perfect, when i pressed 3d turned on.

Now iam using windows 8.1, and when i would like to swich 3d mode, it not works!

"Enable 3d stereo unsucessfull"

Why not? Win 7 works, win 8.1 why not?

I have intel core2duo e8500 and amd radeon 6670 1 gb.

Thanks for your help!
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Conca has posted his problem all over the forums. He also started a new topic but did not provide any helpful information. If you can help, post to that topic. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
abalian [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 06, 2013 01:20 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
3D Blu-Rays still stuttering every few minutes for a couple of seconds. On all recent versions of Windows (7+8+8.1), on many different forms of hardware(iGPU, NVIDIA GPU, AMD GPU). An acknowledgement of any form would be nice.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: 3D Blu-Rays still stuttering every few minutes for a couple of seconds. On all recent versions of Windows (7+8+8.1), on many different forms of hardware(iGPU, NVIDIA GPU, AMD GPU). An acknowledgement of any form would be nice.

You are acknowledged with the same request as above. Please start your own thread providing information
here: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7958.page

Without more information, no one can help. Help us help you. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Timo K [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 11, 2014 17:54 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
hello,

I beginning of this thread, info of the patch [v4223] was posted with others
"Updates: • Enhances WASAPI Exclusive mode support for USB DAC"

I am using now powerDVD 14.0.4412.58, still same wasapi audio issue (Cambridge audio DAC). If select that option, the audio is useless. I had opened ticket already, maybe need to make a second one. Looks this patch did not correct the issue I have...

-Timo K.
[Post New]
Quick launch/close it several times. Crashes. Powerdvd error reporter rarely even notices crashes. What's the point of crash reporting

Patch releases still faulty since v13. associations are messed up on removal

Stuttering playback

Do you guys even test your releases? How your releases get past quality is beyond me.

Have you heard of ubisoft's mess with assassins creed unity? Cyberlink is just as bad. Only reason no one notices is because your not that popular but are consistently bad at releases. You guys were awesome when you handled DVDs only. Version 4 just worked. Version 5 had enhancements. Version 6 had enhancements version 2 etc. Waste of money