CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
DirectorZone Suggestion Box - Please Contribute :)
Reply to this topic
PIX
Senior Contributor Private Message Joined: Sep 21, 2011 00:02 Messages: 2028 Offline
[Post New]
Fellow Forum Members,

If you have ANY suggestions to help improve the way DirectorZone works for users, please feel free to post in this thread.

Suggestions will periodically be passed on to the CyberLink team that administers DirectorZone.

Thank you in advance for your contribution

PIX
[Thumb - DZ_Sugg2.png]
 Filename
DZ_Sugg2.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
43 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
945 time(s)

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at Mar 31. 2014 00:37

PhD CDR ADR DZ MVL PP Forum Moderator
PIX YouTube channel
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 5461 Offline
[Post New]
Dear Cyberlink,
could you PLEASE fix the word wrap on personal biographies?
It gives no confidence in very complicated A/V program coding when you can't get the website (D-Zone) to work properly.
Thank you.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 08. 2014 05:17

My website http://bgillcyberstudio.com/index.html LINKS TO PDTOOTS & hundreds of other valuable resources!
HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)/Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/7,200rpm/w10x64---Canon Vixia HV30/HFM40/HFM41/Olympus E-PL5
Kyle 40
Contributor Private Message Location: Cumbria Joined: Sep 06, 2013 14:14 Messages: 334 Offline
[Post New]
A good SEARCH function for any of the Forum chapters. That would really help users to find or check existing posts and may stop duplicating and even upsetting some members.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to pass on my thoughts. I just want to edit. All this stuff with wires and magic is getting me down !!
Win 10 64-bit, Intel(R)Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.40 GHz with Turbo Boost + 8GB Ram (could really do with more)
USB 3, 4TB external hard drive. Nvidia GT 640 GFX card
All work
Myk
Senior Member Private Message Location: The Hartland of Michigan Joined: Feb 05, 2015 16:09 Messages: 170 Offline
[Post New]
DZ is sooo sloooww that it's painful trying to navigate it.
Never, under any circumstances, combine a laxative and sleeping pill on the same night.

PowerSpec G310
ASRock Extreme 6 A85X
AMD A10 6800K Quad Core Processor 4.1GHz
16GB DDR3-1600 RAM
EVGA GTX960 Super OC GPU
Windows 7 Pro
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 5461 Offline
[Post New]
Myk wrote: DZ is sooo sloooww that it's painful trying to navigate it.

Your assessment is 100% correct...sometimes.
Recently over several DAYS a visit to the DZone was rather pointless as the pages loaded painfully slow, if at all.
My website http://bgillcyberstudio.com/index.html LINKS TO PDTOOTS & hundreds of other valuable resources!
HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)/Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/7,200rpm/w10x64---Canon Vixia HV30/HFM40/HFM41/Olympus E-PL5
BarryTheCrab
[Post New]
D-Zone is at it again.
Very frustrating and odd that a worldwide name-brand software company has such a poor track record of keeping their websites functioning. My website http://bgillcyberstudio.com/index.html LINKS TO PDTOOTS & hundreds of other valuable resources!
BarryTheCrab
[Post New]
Today I went to the D-Zone to search for 4:3 menus. Odd that not a single 4:3 DVD menu has ever been uploaded to the site! Of course that is wrong, it's just the D-Zone is a friggin' mess and RARELY works properly. My website http://bgillcyberstudio.com/index.html LINKS TO PDTOOTS & hundreds of other valuable resources!
Don
[Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Mar 30, 2015 22:59 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Seriously - your website is just painful. I'm running gaming gear and routers and can stream multiple HD movies at once and you website can barely load. For $100 bucks I paid, please invest in your website.
Luthientinuviel
Newbie Private Message Joined: May 21, 2015 16:46 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
Please add a filter for templates that are version specific. After searching for over 30 minutes, I finally found two title templates that I liked, but it wasn't until I tried to download them that I saw they were not compatible with the newest version of PowerDirector. I have wasted a lot of time looking at templates that I could not have even used if I wanted to. Luthien Tinuviel
cSuttle
[Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Sep 30, 2011 14:14 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
I want to start by saying I'm a long time PowerDirector user and a fan of the product and director zone as a whole ... BUT ... you knew there was gong to be a "but" right ... but the videos that you feature in your emails do not show the product in a very good light. Most of the time it's just a lot of cheesy partical effects over still frame photos bouncing around the screen. They look like they were done by some highschool kid. Amature at best.

I thought this when I resently saw a good video you posted called Alumin 2015. Now that had some production value. I do realise that most of this video was not done with PowerDirector and you can't look at the timeline to see how it was done, but still if you don't have better videos to show you really shouldn't show any at all. You'd be much better off featuring business videos or traning video that show off professional looking PIP in real world applicaitons.

Well, that my 2 cents which may be all it's worth. :
Ron
[Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Sep 04, 2015 13:24 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I signed in to make some suggestions on how to improve the way that DZ functions, but it appears that my fellow uses are suggesting with no results. Virtually everything suggested above is a valid positive suggestion and comment. I too expect more from code writers.
1. When paging thru downloadable items, if you look to see what one actually looks like, the program kicks you back to page one even when you came from page 32.
2. The thumb nails are so small that you have to enlarge it to evaluate it's value before downloading. Then you are back to item #1 again. Help your customer base. We are the ones that direct other potential customers to you site.
Reply to this topic