Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
RealD 3D Glasses can use 3D-Ready HDTV(Checkerboard) or Micro Palaraizer ????
apitan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 19, 2013 15:00 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
please answer me

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 20. 2013 13:33

CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,
If you got them from a movie theater, then the answer is neither. The glasses are designed to go with the source of the 3D image.

So if you buy a 3D-Ready HDTV(Checkerboard) or Micro Polarizer TV, you use the glasses that game with it. You can mix and match technologies.

As far as I have read, the technologies used in the theater and at home are quite different.

Regards,
David
apitan [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 19, 2013 15:00 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hello,
If you got them from a movie theater, then the answer is neither. The glasses are designed to go with the source of the 3D image.

So if you buy a 3D-Ready HDTV(Checkerboard) or Micro Polarizer TV, you use the glasses that game with it. You can mix and match technologies.

As far as I have read, the technologies used in the theater and at home are quite different.

Regards,
David

RealD 3D Cannot uses of this ?? please answer me
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Perhaps if you provided more information in your native language we could be of more help. This is a users group and not tchnical support.
Answer the question that you were asked. Real3D is a proprietary polarized system.

Do you have a 3D monitor and the rest of the gear needed?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 22. 2013 15:31

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.