Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The Movie RIO will not play in PowerDVD 10
Jcschild1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 05, 2011 09:54 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
same issue here but with PDVD 9 Ultra with latest patch.
Win7 64 ultimate
870 core i7
8 gig ram
LG GGC-H20L latest firmware
GTX470

in the past when i have had the "please update" i clicked a link it updated and it worked
nothing i do gets it working.. had to take the movie back and get a DVD version.

Scott
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: same issue here but with PDVD 9 Ultra with latest patch.
Win7 64 ultimate
870 core i7
8 gig ram
LG GGC-H20L latest firmware
GTX470

in the past when i have had the "please update" i clicked a link it updated and it worked
nothing i do gets it working.. had to take the movie back and get a DVD version.

Scott

Hi,
please let me know if you use OEM or full retil version or PowerDVD 9.
Please also provide the info about the currently installed version and SR-Number (SR is not the CD-key!!)

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
chris2424 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 10, 2011 01:00 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Same issue for me. I rented Rio Blu-ray from redbox this evening. Have rented various other new release blu-rays in the past 3 weeks and none have any issue. Rio tells me I need an update, but Cyberlink's site says i'm up to date. Please fix. Also, please send me $1.50 for the wasted redbox rental...
darkpegisus [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 25, 2008 07:12 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
are we going to get an update to powerdvd 10 any time soon?
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

yes we are working on a patch for PDVD 10 and this issue is also addressed to the disc maker

Br

Werde Facebook Fan
opv [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 28, 2011 08:24 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Will patch be relased for PowerDVD 7.3 as well?
[Post New]
Hi,

I don't think that there will be a patch for PDVD 7.3 anymore.

br

Werde Facebook Fan
opv [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 28, 2011 08:24 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Nice, really nice. I bought drive+player last year and it is obsolete. I am definately not going to buy another player each year to watch blu-ray discs...
darkpegisus [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 25, 2008 07:12 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
nice update with the new patch for powerdvd 10 now i can't play a single blu-ray now!! thanks for shitting on thoughts ho still have analog crt monitors.
chris2424 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 10, 2011 01:00 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
X-men first class reports the same issue. I have powerdvd 7.3 - why won't you support this?