I've read the additional information in the PM. My gut feeling, a guess, is you've a PC processing issue relating to the hard drive space needed to render and writing to disc all the different formats you're trying to achieve one after the other is a cause and a few other bits I'll add below..
1. Can you please defragment your Hard drive
2. ensure you have 3 times the working space in your OS Boot drive
3. sufficient room on any drive your sending the data to
4. make sure the source address is located at a accessible point example: C:My Works.
5. File naming and length of address is a significant issue - DO NOT use extended names of files, folders or addresses to files.
6. Look to increase the RAM memory in your PC.
7. Upgrade to the latest build version of PD
Subject: PowerDirector - information we request and tasks to carry out.
After running through these "little" things you should be able to function.
Honesty disclosure: CyberLink have provided me their software products at no charge.
This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 02. 2008 05:19