Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
adding different projects, is there a simple way?
Eugen157
Senior Contributor Location: Palm Springs area, So.CA Joined: Dec 10, 2012 13:57 Messages: 662 Offline
[Post New]

Hi

First, the PD11has been in use for at least 100 hours here, using 1080 60P I had my first freeze last night, after restarting PD11 all was well. I find this to be a very stable program.

I do have a question, is there a simple way to add 2 or 3 edits, all same format, into one ? Did not see anything in the manual.

Rather than working on one continuous, say 1 hr long edit, it would be easier to do it in 3 parts and combine them.

After the excellent note above, there still is work to be done on the audio format problem with 50/60P files produced by PD11, this problem has been around for over TWO YEARS.! Help.

Make it possible to burn 60P within PD11, please.

Eugene 73s, WA6JZN ex DL9GC
CYBERLINK PLEASE ADD UHD BLU RAY BURNING SOFTWARE
PD14,
Win10,64bit.CPU i7 6700,16GB ,C= 480 GB SSD ,GPU GTX1060 6GB 1 fan. Plus 3 int, 4 ext HDD's for video etc.LG WH16NS40 reads UHD.
4K 24" ViewSonic monitor.Camera Sony FDR-A
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
It seems that you may have inadvertently posted in the wrong part of the forums. This is for PowerDVD, a program that play videos but does not edit them.

If you want, you can change the title to include some indication of that and post in the correct section.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 17. 2013 15:26

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote:
Hi

First, the PD11has been in use for at least 100 hours here, using 1080 60P I had my first freeze last night, after restarting PD11 all was well. I find this to be a very stable program.

I do have a question, is there a simple way to add 2 or 3 edits, all same format, into one ? Did not see anything in the manual.

Rather than working on one continuous, say 1 hr long edit, it would be easier to do it in 3 parts and combine them.

After the excellent note above, there still is work to be done on the audio format problem with 50/60P files produced by PD11, this problem has been around for over TWO YEARS.! Help.

Make it possible to burn 60P within PD11, please.

Eugene

Hi Eugen157,
You can Produce a 60p file and display on TV without needing to use a BluRay.

3 projects into one - easy peasy.

OK, you have three saved pds files.
Open PDR11 without the Sample files present.
Select File/Insert and then browse and select your first pds.
The video is placed in the track where you have positioned the track slider.
Move the track slider to the end of your first pds and repeat... go to File/Insert and browse for your second pds.
Repeat for pds 3.

Now you'll be asked with each pds about adding the project content to the library - select ok.

Just as a note. Any project where you have removed items from the Library but have them in the track will not "suddenly" bring them into a new project - they'll remain out of the Library. This does have an advantage when handling larger projects or projects that have been completed.

Dafydd
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Thread closed, see: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/0/28040.page#153543
Forum Moderator