Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
cyberlink online store
ruijun [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 22, 2008 08:24 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Cyberlink onlone store SUCKS, I have purchased the ultra version yesterday through online store, they have already received the payment (I just checked it in my element5 account), BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY INFOMATION ABOUT MY SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD LINK & CD-KEY.

cyberlink suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 24. 2008 12:45

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

Let me see if I can help you - I'll explain a couple of things and then suggest a course of action.

CyberLink purchase site works and delivers. What you've come up against might be to do with your own email delivery service.

For example:
1. Your email host may block auto generated emails as a security measure - this is one of those services that means the sender has to get added to a whitelist. The process fails when it's an auto send as it would here. Complain to your mailer host for blocking your emails.
2. You have set your emailer to trash unknown or specific types of email.

The other (unlikely) possibility is Element 5 have run out of keys and their auto process of providing you with the download links has gone walk-about!

THE SOLUTION
Send me a PM with your email address and invoice reference number. I'll get CyberLink to respond to you pretty fast AND you'll get the product you paid for asap. Just so you know, your issue is being looked into already, just waiting for your data.

NOTE: I can really understand your concerns and irritation. I just think it's your email host that's blocking your incoming mail.

Dafydd
[Moderator]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 24. 2008 12:50

jackson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 22, 2007 18:13 Messages: 14 Offline
[Post New]
Wouldn’t buying from another source be acceptable:

POSTING EDITED: PLEASE DO NOT POST A PURCHASE URL (NON-CYBERLINK) ON THIS FORUM. THANK YOU. Dafydd [Moderator]

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Mar 24. 2008 12:51

Neil [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 25, 2008 05:22 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I also recieved no download link or information, or even a license key, sounds a bit mucked up to me and would be nice to acctually be able to have the software paid for.

I recieved other useless emails from you lot, so i doubt this is an email issue.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 25. 2008 05:34

John [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 25, 2008 06:48 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
i am having the exact same issues, have the emails to say congratulations you have paid for this plus another email to say click here to go to your account, but not license key and no link to actually download!?

i chose this over windvd as i was under the impression I would receive immediately.

is it possible to cancel my order please? will just buy Corel's software instead...

and what the hell is this, if i want telephone support, you want me to subscribe for 2 months for $30!?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 25. 2008 07:11

Neil [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 25, 2008 05:22 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have now recieved a download link and license key thanks.
John [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 25, 2008 06:48 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
lol i got mine straight after leaving my feedback on here!
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
The other (unlikely) possibility is Element 5 have ....... and their auto process of providing you with the download links has gone walk-about!

The "unlikely" appears to have been the case...

Dafydd

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mar 25. 2008 08:32

vman [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 02, 2007 23:16 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I am having the exact same issues,i received the element5 confirmation email that they received the payment,but no email with license key and no link to actually download.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi vman,

The CyberLink server has had difficulties over the weekend - could be the reason why you haven't had an email.

Send me your contact details and proof of purchase. I've sent you a PM. I'll pass everything onto the right person at CyberLink.

Dafydd
[Moderator]
vman [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 02, 2007 23:16 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
It looks like they solved there server difficulties,i received my email with a download link and license key.

NigelS [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 13, 2008 05:39 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
I just bought and successfully paid for an upgrade to PDVD8 Ultra but the confirmation said "An error occurred during the generation of your license key."

I have received email confirmation of purchase, but no key.

What do I do now?

/N/