Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Integrity of Cyberlink PowerDVD 10 at risk playing regular blu-rays
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
our team is working to fix it and preparing a patch to solve it.

I do not have a solid schedule yet - sorry

greetings
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Robertolini [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 18, 2013 12:42 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
Ah, that sounds good!

Thanks, again.
pillowpc2001 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 28, 2009 18:59 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
I just got a Samsung external Bluray burner/player and was having the same problem with PowerDVD that came with the drive. After seeing this thread, I clicked on the Upgrade button within PowerDVD and went to the Patch tab, and downloaded the patch there and installed in, and now I can play Bluray's fine... Thought I'd mention this as something to try for anyone else having this issue...
Chris [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 21, 2013 18:06 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I am having a similar issue too in that I am unable to play any Blu Ray discs on my Samsung RF711 laptop. Sometimes the error message says that I have an incompatible graphics card driver installed (have latest Nvidia drivers installed for my gt 540m card, driver version 314.22) and sometimes it mentions that the integrity of Cyberlink PowerDVD is at risk, try checking your antivirus for malicious activity!

I have run the BD Advisor program for the Blu Ray test (not the 3-D test) and all of the tests receive a 'pass' so I cannot understand why I am unable to play Blu Ray discs. Can anyone help?

OS - Windows 8 pro 64 bit
PowerDVD version 10.0.3029.52
Version Type: BD-OEM HD 6CH+6CH
SR Number: MES110530-01
TR Number: TR110822-04
Dan K [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 21, 2013 20:30 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Recently I did an upgrade from Vista to Win 8 64bit. Under Vista I had no problem with playing DVDs and Blu-rays, but on Win 8 I cannot play any Blu-rays. I am getting popup message about integrity of PowerDVD. No problem with playing DVDs.

Do you work on patch for my version of PowerDVD as well?

OS - Windows 8 64 bit
PowerDVD version 10.0.3507.52
Version Type: BD-OEM 3D 6CH+6CH
SR Number: DVD111101-01
TR Number: TR111108-039

Thank you,
Dan
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Dan,
Your OEM Version of PowerDVD 10 does not support Windows 8.

http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/window8-updates-center/enu/index.jsp

br

Werde Facebook Fan
Ijustwanttowatchmovies4 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 08, 2013 01:22 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi,

greetings
Michael

So any ETA on the patch, this is driving me insane.
[Post New]
Quote:

greetings
Michael

There have been patches available from within the Software - please check.
If your Version does not see any patch please post the Version and SR number here in the Forum (bot can be found in the about box)

br
Michael
Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Ijustwanttowatchmovies4 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 08, 2013 01:22 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote:
Quote:

greetings
Michael

There have been patches available from within the Software - please check.
If your Version does not see any patch please post the Version and SR number here in the Forum (bot can be found in the about box)

br
Michael

Uninstalled it, then put it back on and got the prompt for the update that wouldn't show up before and now it works like a charm, thanks.

What was the problem with it anyways?
terces123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 26, 2012 22:22 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Michael,

I am having the same issues others describe. The OEM PowerDVD 10 software was bundled with my Samsung RC-512. My hardware passes BD Advisor, but I still get a graphics card driver error (code = 0012). Please provide a patch if you can. Here is the info on PowerDVD 10:

Version 10.0.2310.52
SR: MES100823-04
[Post New]
Please get in contact with customer Support Team about your issue

br

Werde Facebook Fan
atolk [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 05, 2014 10:47 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I have the same issue ("Integrity compromised"). PowerDVD is not showing any available patches.

Power DVD 10 Version 10.0.4126.52
Version Type DB - OEM 3D 6CH+6CH
SR NUMBER MES120620-04
TR NUMBER TR120711-010

Thanks!
greatbam [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 25, 2014 10:39 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hello. So I had a similar problem mentioned earlier playing Blu-Rays in Windows 8. I attempted to do a few things such as uninstall all the anti-virus software but none of that worked.

I was successful in using the BLUE up arrow button in the top right corner of the program. I went to patches and downloaded the patch and installed it and now the software is working for me.

I was able to successfully get it resolved and now I am able to play Blu-Rays within windows out with power dvd 10.

I am using an LG external / portable usb bluray burner.

Model is BP40NS20.
Laur [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 13, 2014 18:54 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I have the same problem, "Integrity of Power DVD....".
My BD writer is a Samsung SE-506AB TS01 with the latest firmware. My Power DVD came on a CD with the BD writer, and the current version is 10.0.4126.52, running on Windows 8.1/64, with a Intel HD 4000 latest driver. The blue arrow patch keeps me asking for an update, which I already have done. I have runned the malicious software removal tool from MS, I have setted the DVD region of the BD writer accordingly to Power DVD, I have reinstalled Power DVD. Nothing seems to work. Any hints will be welcomed.
srgodoy1 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: São Paulo, Brazil Joined: Dec 10, 2014 14:41 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I have the same problem. It was all working fine until yesterday, but today it just won't play. Already tried reinstalling the software and the only available patch, but I had no success. Please find my info below:

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
Notebook: Samsung RF511-SD3 BR

PowerDVD 10 Version 10.0.5509.52
Version Type BD - OEM 6CH+6CH
SR Number DVD140313-01
TR Number TR140314-050

Thanks in advance.
Gruu [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 10, 2014 14:41 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I also have the same problem on Win7 64-bit. Tried to uninstall/reinstall/patch, but no luck.

I believe this was caused by this week's batch of Microsoft security updates (via Windows Update).

PowerDVD 10 version 10.0.5616.52
Version Type: BD - OEM 3D 6CH+6CH
SR Number: DVD140630-12
TR Number: TR140704-021

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 10. 2014 15:32

srgodoy1 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: São Paulo, Brazil Joined: Dec 10, 2014 14:41 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I also have the same problem on Win7 64-bit. Tried to uninstall/reinstall/patch, but no luck.

I believe this was caused by this week's batch of Microsoft security updates (via Windows Update).

I have reason to believe that today's Microsoft updates affected PowerDVD 10. Everything worked just fine until yesterday. Today I was asked to run Windows Update and installed a bunch of new updates, and after that PowerDVD 10 started to show that annoying "integrity at risk" pop-up message.

What can we do?
Gruu [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 10, 2014 14:41 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
One possible but *highly not recommended* solution is to simply uninstall all of the latest Windows updates.

But I think I'll just use free trial versions of other Blu-ray players and hope that a patch that fixes this issue gets released.
srgodoy1 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: One possible but *highly not recommended* solution is to simply uninstall all of the latest Windows updates.

But I think I'll just use free trial versions of other Blu-ray players and hope that a patch that fixes this issue gets released.

PowerDVD 14 trial is working here!

Surely, nobody should uninstall the MS fixes... the ideal solution would be CyberLink to create a new patch, or send us an upgrade pack for a more recent version of PowerDVD.
[Post New]
hi,
please refer to the PowerDVD 10 EOL posting:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/32677.page

br

Werde Facebook Fan