Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
error code eC0030011
jasm [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Niagara Falls, Canada Joined: Oct 12, 2011 16:57 Messages: 40 Offline
[Post New]
PowerDirector Trial v10 64-bit
ver 10.0.0.1005
Wolfgang 1
Newbie Location: Austria/Vienna Joined: May 30, 2010 06:19 Messages: 49 Offline
[Post New]
Ok, that is the same build that I use here, and for me it works. But it is not the trial version any more, with the trial I had exakt the same issue. Kind regards,
Wolfgang
jasm [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Niagara Falls, Canada Joined: Oct 12, 2011 16:57 Messages: 40 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks Wolfgang
Looks like there must be a problem with the software in the Trial Version.
Guess I'll wait for the next build update
[Post New]
You will probably get old awaiting a build update for the TRIAL.
Wolfgang 1
[Post New]
Maybe you are right. But a trial that delivers for some use such an error code may cost customers. Take jasms reaction. All what he wants to see is that it works for him with his pc. Even when we tell him that it works with the retail version - it is a question if that will convince him really.

I can only state that I have seen that issue with the trial too... but it is not up to me to find out how to overcome that. Kind regards,
Wolfgang
Wolfgang 1
[Post New]
I had a user in my German forum - who had the same issue. He decided to purchase the software, and the issue was gone. On the same machine, without doing anything else. So again a strong indication that it is the trial. Kind regards,
Wolfgang
jasm [Avatar]
[Post New]
thanks Wolfgang
I wrote Cyberlink support on Thursday, so they are looking into it.
but, I think I have came to the same conclusion
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
My ref: Item 260.

I had the following message:
Trial version doesn't include H.264 decoder/encoder. And currently graphics card driver doesn't support MVC encoder. We (CyberLink) are working on this issue.

When/if I know more I'll post.

Dafydd
jasm [Avatar]
[Post New]
Well thanks Dafydd
I appreciate your reply.
I really hope they rectify this. If I could burn even a 3 minute clip and check the quality I would buy this program, as I really like using it. I already have Vegas and Pinnacle studio which handles my other needs but I really need a good 3d editing program like Power Director.
I can burn good quality mvc with sony's bmp, but the finished 3d-bd only works in sony players.
I tried burning a 3d side by side with PD at full quality on a 25gb bl-ray and I was'nt happy with the quality. So I really need to see PD's 3d-bd finished product before I buy it.
Only my trial runs out in a few days
thanks again
Wolfgang 1
[Post New]
Thank you, Dafydd. Hope they fix it. Kind regards,
Wolfgang
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
Re: error code eC0030011

CyberLink message: "For the latest Trial download build. In order to avoid further confusion, we (CyberLink) have remove the function to burn 3D BD. PD10 trial users can learn more about Trial limitation from the article: http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/product-faq-content.do?id=12825
Thanks."

Item 260 is now closed.

Dafydd

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Nov 28. 2011 13:53

MasterMike17 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 31, 2013 19:20 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I'm having the same problems too. Here's my DxDiag file.
 Filename
Michael_DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
58 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
292 time(s)