CyberLink Community Forum
YouTube Upload - known error.  XML
Forum Index » PowerDirector (previous versions)
Dafydd Bevan - SoftDeko

Senior Contributor

Email to Moderator for the forum.

Issue:
Cannot upload video to YouTube with error message: CyberLink PowerDirector could not upload the video to YouTube.

Cause:
This is due to YouTube made some changes recently. This issue only happens when the new category listed below selected:
Trailers
Shows
Movies
Movies - xxxx

Workaround:
CyberLink will fix this issue as soon as possible. Please select other category as the current workaround solution.

Forum Moderator

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 01/02/2012 11:09:01

For more information click the links given here:
PowerDirector Video Editor = 2,2.5,3,4,5,5P,6,7,8,9,10,11 Ultimate Suite, Ultimate Suite 2, Director Suite 2.
PowerDirector 12 Image Guides linking image guides on the forum.
Image Editor = One that makes transparent background PNG files is a "must have".
Gif Animation = Creating and converting an animation can give one's video a little "edge".
Check out PowerDVD, PhotoDirector, ColorDirector, AudioDirector & MediaShow
I use the Pixelan plug-ins, (*5) with PowerDirector 12 Click here to visit Pixelan Software.
Started with 8mm splice editing and B&W still image darkroom photography.
Honesty disclosure: CyberLink have provided me their software products at no charge.
stef Flanders

I'm working with the Dutch version. I was trying nearly all the categories...No Way..upload doesn't work, not in 2D, not in 3D...
stef
shealey

Sorry, but the problem nor work around make sense. There is no selection option called "new category" or options for Trailers/Shows/Movies. And no 'other' category to select as a work around.

The only selection with 'category' in it is the 'Video Category', but again your options for description or work around do not match the actual available options. Could you possible restate the problem and work around and confirm the available options relative to PowerDirector10?
RobinB

I am using the Dutch version as well, and same problem

As soon as i want to start producing a youtube movie, PD10 crashes and comes with the 'send report' screen. I tried several solutions, like re-installing quicktime and trying different categories, but nothing works.

I never had this problem before with PD8, so the problem must be in the just bought version 10

Anyone able to help ? I really need to upload some movies to youtube...
jimBee2

After I upload to youtube, the thumbnails are double images. Can you help?
Dafydd Bevan - SoftDeko

Senior Contributor

Please post your issues as a NEW topic and not on this announcement.

Guide: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/13638.page

New Topic: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/jforum.page?module=posts&action=insert&forum_id=99

Forum Moderator

For more information click the links given here:
PowerDirector Video Editor = 2,2.5,3,4,5,5P,6,7,8,9,10,11 Ultimate Suite, Ultimate Suite 2, Director Suite 2.
PowerDirector 12 Image Guides linking image guides on the forum.
Image Editor = One that makes transparent background PNG files is a "must have".
Gif Animation = Creating and converting an animation can give one's video a little "edge".
Check out PowerDVD, PhotoDirector, ColorDirector, AudioDirector & MediaShow
I use the Pixelan plug-ins, (*5) with PowerDirector 12 Click here to visit Pixelan Software.
Started with 8mm splice editing and B&W still image darkroom photography.
Honesty disclosure: CyberLink have provided me their software products at no charge.

Forum Index » PowerDirector (previous versions)
Go to: