Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Virtual Drive wont unmount image
eaglenv [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 06, 2010 02:34 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I mounted Cowboys & Aliens BR with Cyberlink Virtual Drive and it mounted the image just fine and PowerDVD 11 played it perfectly, but when I go to disable the Virtual Drive I get a message "CyberLink Power2Go could not unmount the image file". The odd thing is that the drive letter I used is not visible in My Computer. And when I try to mount a different image nothing happens. I have rebooted with same results. Thoughts?
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
I do not have this issue here - do you use other Virtual Drive Software at the same time?

BR
michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
eaglenv [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 06, 2010 02:34 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
CyberLink-Michael....thanks for the reply. I do have VirtualCloneDrive installed but its not running. Should I try and uninstall it? Here is a image of the error.
[Thumb - Untitled.jpg]
 Filename
Untitled.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Virtual Drive
 Filesize
596 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
735 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 09. 2012 15:36

Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I have similar setup here and can not reproduce the issue here..

Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Katfager [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 17, 2013 14:15 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have that exact same problem, but i have no other image mounter. just cant change iso, and the drive doesnt show anywhere
changedsoul [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 18, 2013 22:43 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have this exact problem. I am unable to mount or un mount anything.
When I try and mount an iso, i get a success, but the drive never shows up. When I try and dissable, I get an error saying it cant unmount blah blah .iso.

This is software that was installed with the laptop when purchased. There needs to be a fix for this garbage software. The best feature of this product is completely useless!!
[Post New]
hi,
please check the just released patch:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/18087.page

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
changedsoul [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 18, 2013 22:43 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Seems to be working. Might been the re-install that did it too. I hope it stays working. Thanks for letting me know there was a current patch.
Michelle [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 02, 2015 14:24 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I'm having the same problem.What should i do? I tried to download what you said here http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/18087.page but wont work