Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Have not Receive full version after sending feedback
monochromefish [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 30, 2011 23:36 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I sent the beta feedback form way before Jun. 20 and I still haven't got the free license!
Prime7 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jul 21, 2006 09:05 Messages: 91 Offline
[Post New]
Hi monochromefish,
Did you check your spam box? Some email providers could accidentally treats our email address/content as spam.
Can you pls provide your email and name that you use to submit the survey form? I'll check that.

Regards,
Brandon
Rick [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 01, 2011 09:01 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have not received a key either after submitting feedback before 6/20.
Prime7 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Rick,
Quote:
Did you check your spam box? Some email providers could accidentally treats our email address/content as spam.
Can you pls provide your email and name that you use to submit the survey form? I'll check that.

Regards,
Brandon
Chad-46 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 01, 2011 09:52 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Brandon. I have not received mine either. I did receive the feedback form and submitted it on June 15th. I also got a thank you for participating email, but nothing else. I have checked my spam and it was not there. Who can I contact about it? Thanks.
monochromefish [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 30, 2011 23:36 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I found the mail in my spam box. Thanks.
Rick [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 01, 2011 09:01 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Yeah, there was no email in my spam box. I got the initial emails in my regular inbox and I was able to submit the feedback form without problem.
Prime7 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Rick and Chad-46,
Please send me the name and email that you use to submit your survey. I cannot do anything without them. As long as your survey submission is earlier than Jun 20, you will be eligible, but info first.

Regards,
Brandon
[Post New]
As well, so did I. I even got the confirmation email and have been diligently checking my spam. Nothing there and the original emails have all gone straight to my inbox. I will PM you my info. Thanks, Kirk
Prime7 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi All,
I've sent free copy with dedicated CDKEY via PM to those of you who provided me with your name and email, also the evidence of valid survey submission. You have your copy and have fun.

If you did not receive your copy and CDKEY from me, please help provide your survey submission copy (with time stamp) and I'll help.

For those who are still wondering why you haven't received your copy, please provide me with the needed info and I'll help.

Regards,
Brandon
LittleMike [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 07, 2011 23:06 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I know this is an old thread, but I never received my download link either. I submitted a ticket to technical support just a little while ago with all the pertinent information.
MrBRules1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 12, 2011 21:16 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have had the same experience, and I submitted everything before 6/20/2011. How come no one has contacted me with the download link for the full version. Surely you weren't just pullin my leg Rev Brown
LittleMike [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 07, 2011 23:06 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
[quote=MrBRules1]I have had the same experience, and I submitted everything before 6/20/2011. How come no one has contacted me with the download link for the full version. Surely you weren't just pullin my leg[/quote]

Put in a support request. They took care of me within 24 hours. I'm all set with the full version now.
MrBRules1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 12, 2011 21:16 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks you kept your word and you did it in a matter of minutes. I am even more impressed thank you again Rev Brown
Giseli [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 21, 2011 08:21 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I did not received any e-mail either. I submitted my feedback before 6/20 and I have the email that Cyberlink sent me telling me I would be receiving an email with the official release version for free by June 30th, 2011.
I just checked my SPAM box. There's nothing there.
Can you help me?
Thanks
Giseli F.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 21. 2011 08:33

Prime7 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Giseli,
I've sent you your copy. Please check your PM for details.

Regards,
Brandon
jcb46 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Montreal, Quebec, canada Joined: Jul 21, 2011 09:51 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I did not received any e-mail either. I submitted my feedback before 6/20. I was looking with expectation for that email for the full version. I've checked my SPAM box from time to time. There's nothing there. Or I missed with something else...
Could you help me get the full version?
Thanck You
Datar [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 21, 2011 14:10 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I am also waiting for the full version. I also sent an email to CyberLink about it. I participated in the Beta program and sent the feedback before June 20, 2011. I have been checking the e-mails including spam, but haven't seen anything yet. I will appreciate it if you can check my issue.
Prime7 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Datar & jcb46,
Please read:
Quote: Please send me the name and email that you use to submit your survey. I cannot do anything without them. As long as your survey submission is earlier than Jun 20, you will be eligible, but info first.

Regards,
Brandon
jcb46 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Montreal, Quebec, canada Joined: Jul 21, 2011 09:51 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
My address: jcb46@hotmail.com
And my name: Jean-Claude Blouin
Thank You Brandon,