CyberLink Community Forum
Is wave editor include in the PowerDirector 9 ??  XML
Forum Index » PowerDirector (previous versions)
MagicCreativity

Hi Every one ...

I have just installed a powerdirector 9 in my pc ... But the WaveEditor Seems that Has been not installed ?

and i saw a few topics that solve the problem , but the problem for me is the wave editor is not include in the Setup folder
Even that i tried to extract it , it doesn't appeare ?

any help about that ??

My OS is Windows 7 64-Bit Fully Updated ...

Thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 30/04/2011 05:42:02

Dafydd Bevan - SoftDeko

Senior Contributor

Hi,
Are you using the trial or a full version - please state which and what?

First read the
PLEASE READ - PowerDirector - information we request and tasks to carry out.
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7958.page

Post Part A and Part B.

Attach the Dxdiag.txt file to your post.

Hwyl
Dafydd

For more information click the links given here:
PowerDirector Video Editor = 2,2.5,3,4,5,5P,6,7,8,9,10,11 Ultimate Suite, Ultimate Suite 2, Director Suite 2.
PowerDirector 12 Image Guides linking image guides on the forum.
Image Editor = One that makes transparent background PNG files is a "must have".
Gif Animation = Creating and converting an animation can give one's video a little "edge".
Check out PowerDVD, PhotoDirector, ColorDirector, AudioDirector & MediaShow
I use the Pixelan plug-ins, (*5) with PowerDirector 12 Click here to visit Pixelan Software.
Started with 8mm splice editing and B&W still image darkroom photography.
Honesty disclosure: CyberLink have provided me their software products at no charge.
MagicCreativity

Here , have your request

Yes i have full version .. Downloaded from cyberlink site ..

hope this help ....

thnx bro.
 Filename DxDiag.txt [Disk] Download
 Description
 Filesize 32 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  93 time(s)

[Thumb - 1.png]
 Filename 1.png [Disk] Download
 Description
 Filesize 175 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  187 time(s)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 30/04/2011 13:26:21

Bubba in TX

Senior Contributor

PD9 is not anything like Windows Movie Maker or Windows DVD Maker. It uses and needs far more resources that those two ever thought about.

You are not fully updated...

I know yo do not want to hear this but there are several problems with your computer... your Dxdiag does not give make or model but I am assuming it is a laptop.

Either I missed it or you do not have Quicktime installed, which PD9 must have.

1. You need to max out your RAM on a 64 bit system.
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T2390 @ 1.86GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.9GHz
Memory: 3072MB RAM

3 gig of memory on a 64 bit system is like 1.5 gig RAM on a a 32 bit system which your computer also shares with your VIDEO memory.

2. Your integrated video card dedicated memory "0", it uses SHARED memory from your RAM and only has 358 meg available. Because your System RAM is only 3 gig. Your video drivers are 2009 vintage. There are new video drivers for your video.

Another reason to MAX your RAM....

3. The last and most sever problem... your C hard drive... no space left... 4.1 gig is the same as none.... same thing for your D drive.

Drive: C:
Free Space: 4.1 GB
Total Space: 95.0 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: Hitachi HTS542520K9SA00

You are going to need more space to do any serious video rendering with PD9 than your hard drive has in total space. You wont be able to do anything with only 4 gig free space....

You can increase your shared video issue by installing the maximum amount of RAM you computer can use. 6,8, or 12 gig.
I would not even consider running PD9 without at least a 240 gig or more hard drive.

CyberLink PowerDirector 10 Tutorials
PDtoots PowerDirector Tutorials

**NOTICE**
When you are asked to provide a DXDIAG you go the following link and do part "B". Your posted specs are NOT what we are looking for as they tell us nothing. The specs on the box of your computer mean nothing. The DXDIAG shows us how your computer is configured as it runs.

DXDIAG Link
MagicCreativity

Well, even if the information you provided is correct ...
at Least i must see the wveditor folder when i extract the programe ??

if there was a problem during the installation we would say that there is a problem in the hardware
Or definitions of the device

But I can not even see the setup ..
And also the Quicktime 7 & sound track installed with the programe ..

Is there a solution to download the Wave Editor from the links .. ?!

MagicCreativity

Can any one upload to me the WVEDITOR folder ....

it's just a 22 mb !!

Please help >>>>
vn800rider

Senior Contributor

The PD installation files are self extracting .exe, however they can be manually unpacked to a temp folder of your choice. You will need to use something like winzip, winRAR etc.

Once unpacked there should be a folder WVEditor, inside you will find the appropriate setup file.

The main program files do contain the WVEditor folder but not all patches do - 2504 does, 2702 doesn't.

I believe 2330 wave editor was updated by 2504.

Cheers
Adrian

He dreamt of all the underwater sights he would capture with his new camera and housing. AMD Phenom X6, Win 7 64bit, ATI 4650.

MagicCreativity

vn800rider wrote:The PD installation files are self extracting .exe, however they can be manually unpacked to a temp folder of your choice. You will need to use something like winzip, winRAR etc.

Once unpacked there should be a folder WVEditor, inside you will find the appropriate setup file.

The main program files do contain the WVEditor folder but not all patches do - 2504 does, 2702 doesn't.

I believe 2330 wave editor was updated by 2504.

Cheers
Adrian

thanks adrian

i extracted the setup file v.2702 but like the pic. that i inseted it doesn't appeare ...

if i try to download v.2330 - i will get the WVEditor folder or what ?

Thanks again .... MC.
vn800rider

Senior Contributor

Deleted - double post for some reason??

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/05/2011 09:22:38

He dreamt of all the underwater sights he would capture with his new camera and housing. AMD Phenom X6, Win 7 64bit, ATI 4650.

vn800rider

Senior Contributor

As I indicated, 2330 is the full program file - 614Mb, whereas the 2504 patch is 106Mb. As far as I recollect 2504 included an update for the wave editor. It certainly has the folder included.

Maybe try 2504 first - if it works for you then it avoids having to download the larger file.

Cheers
Adrian

Forum Index » PowerDirector (previous versions)
Go to: