Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power Director 9 Preview Window-Is The Final Quality As Bad As This??????????????????????????
bestbass42
Member Location: Wolverhampton,England. Joined: Apr 01, 2011 10:22 Messages: 60 Offline
[Post New]
Im attempting my first Video on PD9. Its football interseeded with photos.As im adding my clips to the time line & editing them,is the video in the preview screen going to be the same quality as the finished video??? Im only asking as it looks a little blured as its running through,the colours dont look as bright & the slow-motions look rubbish!!! Am i doing something wrong or will the finished video be much crisper & sharper???

Cheers,
Richie. Cyberlink PowerDirector12 Ultra 64bit.

Alienware 18, 4th Gen intel Core i7, Windows 8.1

Apple iMac G5, 9 Years old & slow as a snail!!!

Sony HDR-CX360VE

Sony Cyber-Shot DSCW200.

Nikon D750.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX FQ360.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

Why all the "?"

Please use the Search facility in this forum before posing a question, yours has been asked many times before.

Look for the preview display options - check out the icon buttons under the player. "Preview in the Media Viewer".

Did you read the Read Me guide for new members?
Please visit:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/13638.page

Thanks
Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 04. 2011 11:29

1Nina
Senior Contributor Location: Norway, 50km southwest of Oslo Joined: Oct 08, 2008 04:12 Messages: 1070 Offline
[Post New]
I gave you this link during the weekend.
Have you been to watch it?
It might give you clues to the basics of
PD9's interface.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ritZCsHV3hI&feature=youtube_gdata
Just something.
https://www.petitpoisvideo.com
Bubba in TX
Senior Contributor Location: Central Texas Joined: Dec 12, 2009 21:32 Messages: 1332 Offline
[Post New]
Usually, the higher preview resolution you go, the more sluggish you preview gets. So the lower the preview resolution you go, the smoother your preview is, but at the disadvantage of rotten resolution. But that does not have any effect on your rendered project. Just your editing preview.

But now that you have made a good video, you see the difference as your final rendered video normally looks great.

I bounce between high resolution ( I do not have the HD options as I am 32 bit) and normal depending on how much movement I have put in the project. Normally I put in a LOT of movement objects. __________________________________________
Windows 8 Pro 64 bit

CyberLink PowerDirector 10 Tutorials
PDtoots PowerDirector Tutorials

**NOTICE**
When you are asked to provide a DXDIAG you go the following link and do part "B". Your posted specs are NOT what we are looking for as they tell us nothing. The specs on the box of your computer mean nothing. The DXDIAG shows us how your computer is configured as it runs.

DXDIAG Link
bestbass42
Member Location: Wolverhampton,England. Joined: Apr 01, 2011 10:22 Messages: 60 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks to everyone for the replies. I Have finished my first PD9 video & i have to say im really impressed with the finished video & PD9! The quality is superb, the clips run seamlessly & the effects look brilliant! Check out my finished video,please bear in mind its my first attempt!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDjXy1IoA14 Cyberlink PowerDirector12 Ultra 64bit.

Alienware 18, 4th Gen intel Core i7, Windows 8.1

Apple iMac G5, 9 Years old & slow as a snail!!!

Sony HDR-CX360VE

Sony Cyber-Shot DSCW200.

Nikon D750.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX FQ360.