Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 10 Ultra blu ray playback occasional stutter...
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jul 11, 2007 14:21 Messages: 276 Offline
[Post New]
PowerDVD full Version
PowerDVD 10 Mark II Version 10.0.2325.51
PowerDVD Trial Verison?
online retail purchase Mark II Ultra version
PowerDVD SR Number (when click on "CyberLink in left top - SR NUMBER IS NOT THE CD-KEY!!)
DVD101124-02
PowerDVD TR Number (if shown)
TR101202-091
Operating System (including x86 or x64 Bit Version)
Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit SP1
Do you use administrator or restricted user account?
Administrator
Is your PowerDVD a Retail product or bundles with HW?
Used VGA
Gigabyte GV-N460OC2-1GI Nvidia Geforce Gtx 460
Used VGA driver version
266.58_desktop_win7_winvista_64bit_english_whql
Used Audio device
NVIDIA HDMI
Used Audio device driver version
HD Audio driver version 1.1.13.1 (266.58_desktop_win7_winvista_64bit_english_whql)
The Audio setting in PowerDVD and in OS (default devices)
(current system setting) (Use HDMI), TX-SR605-1 (NVIDIA High Defintion Audio)
Used ODD drive (full model name and Firmware Version)
Liteon SATA iHOS104-06 Firmware WL0F
Liteon SATA DH-401S-58 Firmware 2P53
LG SATA HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH12LS30 Firmware 1.00
Virtual CloneDrive
Used Display(s)
TX-SR605 (Onkyo TX-SR605 AVR)
Mitsubishi MEUSPTV3 (WD-52725)
Which kind of display connection (HDMI/DisplayPort/VGA/DVI)
HDMI (MiniHDMI to HDMI at video card to AVR)
HDMI (HDMI to HDMI at AVR to TV)
Whcih Display refresh rate do you use while Playback (24/25/50/60/120/...)
Are you using single or dual monitor environment
single
Are you using clone or extended mode (if use two display)
not using
(3D only) Please provide detail info about 3D setting in PowerDVD
not using
What kind of Antivirus SW are you using
none, even windows 7 default windows defender is forced off
Please also add your DXDIAG log to the post (as attachement)
attached
Please add the BD-3D Advisor log to the post (as attachement)
attached
The detailed issue description
Blu Ray playback has stutter issue with all original media. Blu Ray playback with virtual clonedrive and iso image on the HDD is near perfect! I have tried all 3 blu ray readers above and at various times they will stutter. It is NEVER the same spot and seems to be random. I have tried a fresh format and install on the current and on an alternate motherboard only to eventually encounter a problem. I have tried using the stand PowerDVD interface as well as the Cinema mode for Windows Media Center and both eventually have the issue.

I will admit that my DVD experience has been more joyful with no lip sync issues like I had in the past under PowerDVD 9.

When i was using the 2325 trial during my trial i never noticed this. Using the Ultra retail purcahsed version I am seeing this issue. I had to troubles using 2701 with images so I returned to my original 2325 install for this diagnosis.

I have enabled HD audio bitstreaming to my AVR and the receiver is lighting up the appropriate DTS HD MA or DOLBY TRUEHD depending on the title played.

Please understand sometimes I get over 75% of a blu ray enjoyed and then it might happen. Odly enough playing an image from the HDD plays 100% through with no stutter. The blu ray drives use the same controller chipset as the HDD.

If you can enjoy full blu ray movies with no stutter please consider posting your blu ray drive and firmware revision. I would also like to know what chipset your drive operates through. Is your HDD and BLU RAY on the same controller?

I am thinking about where to go next, but feel I have proved my base line hardware can play blu ray movies, but only when I do NOT use the original blu ray media in a true blu ray internal drive. I would love to fix the original blu ray playback since images are not "supported" by PowerDVD.

Open to suggestions...

Filename
DEBUG_CLDetect_LONGPLAYMCE-PC_2011_03_27_16_52_43.html
[Disk]
 Description
BD-3D advisor log 20110327 playback tests
 Filesize
17 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
542 time(s)
 Filename
DxDiag64bit20110327.txt
[Disk]
 Description
DXDiag 64bit 20110327 playback tests
 Filesize
41 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
352 time(s)
 Filename
DxDiag32bit20110327.txt
[Disk]
 Description
DXDiag 32bit 20110327 playback tests
 Filesize
35 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
332 time(s)
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Well not a single response yet seems a bit odd. I went ahead and tried to fill out a TS report and got an nasty popup error!

Message from webpage
???support.cs.attach-message-alert???

I guess I am not allowed to complain about my playback issue to the technical support team. I will try again later, but hopefully some users will login to the forums and give me some feedback.

Ok I think i know why i got that error message. I was trying to attach the BD-Advisor HTML report. I renamed the report so that it was TXT and the error went away. I know have a TS number of CS001000124 and I will see what they have to say about my issue.
[Thumb - CyberlinkTS20110328.jpg]
 Filename
CyberlinkTS20110328.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Cyberlink TS error message
 Filesize
22 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
458 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 28. 2011 11:44

Manoroid [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 10, 2010 23:07 Messages: 143 Offline
[Post New]
You are not alone on this one! Seems like once i updated to the latest version on 10 ultra i get skips and pauses in bluray and even dvd playblack. Its ridiculous! Im going to try rolling back a different version, then check back in.
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Interesting since my DVD playback has been near perfect and it is just my Blu Ray messing up. Sadly 2325 is the oldest version I am qualified to use

Are you using Nvidia? Just want to try narrowing down where we are similiar if you dont mind posting a dxdiag.

Manoroid [Avatar]
[Post New]
Weird man. I've got a powerhouse machine and all drivers updated sound and video and im getting these hiccups in picture and audio freezes. Really annoying. It should not be like this. I'm using a gtx 580 btw.
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
55 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
331 time(s)
Beachman [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 03, 2011 09:31 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Interesting since my DVD playback has been near perfect and it is just my Blu Ray messing up. Sadly 2325 is the oldest version I am qualified to use

Are you using Nvidia? Just want to try narrowing down where we are similiar if you dont mind posting a dxdiag.

You may have problem with newer nvidia drivers, try reverting to 258.96.

Read the following thread:
http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=188990&st=0

I had similar problems, reverting the driver was a part of my solution:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/15116.page#73068

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 30. 2011 08:30

Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote:
Quote: Interesting since my DVD playback has been near perfect and it is just my Blu Ray messing up. Sadly 2325 is the oldest version I am qualified to use

You may have problem with newer nvidia drivers, try reverting to 258.96.

Read the following thread:
http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=188990&st=0

I had similar problems, reverting the driver was a part of my solution:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/15116.page#73068

I will see what i can do to accomplish this, but I am trying to do HD audio bitstreaming and here is what cyberlink has posted on this option.
[v2113]
- adds side by side 3D video playback support.
- adds over/under 3D video playback support.
- adds Fujifilm FinePix REAL 3D W1 recorded 3D video playback support.
- adds NVIDIA GTX 460 graphics card HDMI 1.3a bit-stream lossless pass-through support. (*)
- adds NVIDIA GTX 460 HDMI 1.4 support.

- adds an improved 3D configuration page.

To support NVIDIA GTX460 HDMI 1.4 and HDMI 1.3a bit-stream lossless pass-through audio support
Users must install 260.63 beta driver. End users need visit “NVIDIA Beta and Archived Drivers” site to download this beta driver.

NVIDIA 32bit R260 driver download link:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7-winvista-32bit-260.63-beta-driver.html

NVIDIA 64bit R260 driver download link:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7-winvista-64bit-260.63-beta-driver.html

That is why i am using this driver. It also seems the the GTX 460 was only supported under the 260.89 and not present in the 258.96 drivers maybe. I will do some more research. I will also see if i can locate that beta driver that was used and give it a spin.

I do admint on my Geforce 9800GT the problem you mention is exactly the same as folks report in that forumn link and on that video card i had to downgrade to 258.96 to enjoy video playback.

I have heard nothing for technical support yet, but that doesn't suprise me one bit.
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Weird man. I've got a powerhouse machine and all drivers updated sound and video and im getting these hiccups in picture and audio freezes. Really annoying. It should not be like this. I'm using a gtx 580 btw.

This is the 64 bit DXDiag, would you also provide a 32 bit DXDiag since this one will list the powerdvd files. I will compare this 64 bit DXDiag to see what is different from my 64 bit. I see we are both on SP1. did you do an updgrade or a fresh install from a slipstream SP1 disk?
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Ok i located the 258.96 driver install. It is currently installed, but HD audio is not working and the video was really messing up. I think if i put it to PCM audio it might be fine, but I am going to try another HD audio driver first from one of the other video driver install packages and keep the video driver.

258.96 driver
HD Audio driver to version 1.0.15.0
Video ok if using LPCM audio
Video messed if using HD audio

260.89 driver
HD Audio driver to version 1.1.9.0
Video ok if using LPCM audio
Checking video if using HD audio

270.51 driver
HD Audio driver to version 1.2.22.1
Checking video later with LPCM audio
Video stutter with HD audio

Beachman I am not able to do 24P yet, but one day i hope to so it is 60hz for me. Are you doing HD audio over HDMI to your AVR or just LPCM?

Cyberlink-Michael the link to the Nvidia beta drivers no longer works. What is the recommended driver for HD audio on GTX 460 bitstreamed or is there a working link to those beta drivers?

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Mar 30. 2011 22:06

Manoroid [Avatar]
[Post New]
32 dxdiag
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
32 dxdiag
 Filesize
36 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
322 time(s)
Beachman [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 03, 2011 09:31 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Quote:
Beachman I am not able to do 24P yet, but one day i hope to so it is 60hz for me. Are you doing HD audio over HDMI to your AVR or just LPCM?

I am using SPDIF - optical on my Asrock ION based system.

I am using Reclock to get 24p to work without stutters, but in 60hz there is no need for reclock i think...

If you are able to du a multiplier of 24 (48 or 72hz)I think reclock is the best way to get stutterfree video.
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote:
Quote:

I am using SPDIF - optical on my Asrock ION based system.

I am using Reclock to get 24p to work without stutters, but in 60hz there is no need for reclock i think...

If you are able to du a multiplier of 24 (48 or 72hz)I think reclock is the best way to get stutterfree video.

Ok so the best you are going to get is DTS/Dolby or PCM audio so i will give that a try under the 258.96 drivers and see if my stutter is gone. I got in a hurry when i saw the 270.51 beta driver and whipped it on. At first it seemed ok, but eventually it stuttered. I am currently trying 260.89 driver to see what happens with it since I can't get the version Cyberlink suggests using.
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Weird man. I've got a powerhouse machine and all drivers updated sound and video and im getting these hiccups in picture and audio freezes. Really annoying. It should not be like this. I'm using a gtx 580 btw.

All right I see you have ultimate and i have enterprise which basically are the same version per say. It looks like you use the speaker out on a creative sound is that correct? I am guessing analog connections to an amp.

You may benefit from Beachman's recommendations of the 258.96 drivers if it supports your GTX 580. Otherwise we may have to make a new inf to override it into supporting LOL.

Personally when i used a non supported audio chipset i always had an issue with my PowerDVD experience. Do you if that audio chipset is fully supported by PowerDVD?

More coming later...

When I compare out 32 dxdiags I see some issues with the cyberlink items. What is the full version of your PowerDVD and which release such as ultra?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 31. 2011 12:13

Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Well I submitted my original post to the techincal support on 2011/03/28 08:44 and i got a generic reply back today requesting a few things i didn't include in my original submital... I guess it is time to play the game and fill in the form for them, because i know they wont take the other information already provided. To bad this form is soo generic and almost does not apply to my situation.

Customer Support Response

2011/04/01 10:11

Dear Larry,

Thank you for contacting CyberLink Technical Support.

I understand that you are using CyberLink PowerDVD and unable to play Blu-ray disc.

I would request you to provide me below mentioned information:

1. DxDiag.txt log file

DxDiag.txt: You can use the steps that follow to create this file:

1. Start --> All Programs --> Accessories -->Run (Windows Vista)

2. Type in DxDiag and press Enter or click OK, this will open the DirectX diagnostic tool.

3. Click on the Save All Information Button (save this file to your windows desktop and name it DxDiag.txt).

2. CollectUserInfo.cab : Steps to generate "CollectUserInfo.cab":

Note: Make sure you logged in as an "Administrator".

Step 1:

Download the tool and double click CLCollectUserInfo.zip (given below) to unzip files. The winzip will create the folder name, CLCollectUserInfo.

Tool Download:

http://download.cyberlink.com/ftpdload/trial/pdvd/tool/CLCollectUserInfo.zip

Step 2:

Select the folder, CLCollectUserInfo, and double click "CollectUserInfo.exe"

Step3:

Click on "Collect" button.

Step 4:

Once the process finish, click the "Cancel "button to close the program.

Step 5:

Provide send "CollectUserInfo.cab" to us. (The CollectUserInfo.cab will be stored on "CLCollectUserInfo" folder)

3. Let me know your graphics card's brand and model.

4. Let me know the model number of your display device (monitor) you are using.

5. Snap shot of the error message.

To take a screen shot, please press Print Screen key on your keyboard when this error comes. Then go to Start>programs>Accessories>Paint. Paste the screen capture there by pressing Ctrl+V or alt+Edit+Paste. Save the file and send to us for analysis.

6. Let us know how you are making connections to display device [The connection of DVI or HDMI (DVI-2-HDMI, HDMI-2-DVI, or another converter if used)].

7. Let me know the BD disc titles you are trying to play, with their region/country code. Make sure that, you are able to browse the disc, using Windows Explorer/Computer.

After getting the information I am able to assist you further.

Please feel free to contact us back for any further clarification or for any assistance related to CyberLink Products. Use the below mentioned link to get back to us for your further queries:

http://www.CyberLink.com/english/cs/support/form/index.jsp

Thanks and Regards,

Gaurav
CyberLink Technical Support

Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Posted a reply to the Technical Support team request above and thought I would copy the information here...

I understand that you are using CyberLink PowerDVD and unable to play Blu-ray disc.
To clarify the Blu Ray disc starts and plays but will stutter (audio stops, video stops, audio and video stops, Blu Ray drive stops reading consistently, random times) after it happens if i back up to the begining of that chapter it reads from cached copy that plays near perfect untill it reaches the point where i backed up then a slight pause and Blu Ray drive stars reading again untill the next failure.

I would request you to provide me below mentioned information:

1. DxDiag.txt log file
Was provided last time but here is a fresh one attached

2. CollectUserInfo.cab attached

3. Let me know your graphics card's brand and model.
was provided last time but here is it again
Gigabyte GV-N460OC2-1GI (Nvidia Geforce Gtx 460)

4. Let me know the model number of your display device (monitor) you are using.

5. Snap shot of the error message.
There is NEVER an error message when this happens

6. Let us know how you are making connections to display device [The connection of DVI or HDMI (DVI-2-HDMI, HDMI-2-DVI, or another converter if used)].
HDMI (MiniHDMI on video card to HDMI input 1 at AVR)
HDMI (HDMI output on AVR to HDMI input at TV)

7. Let me know the BD disc titles you are trying to play, with their region/country code. Make sure that, you are able to browse the disc, using Windows Explorer/Computer.
All of my Blu Ray disc can be browsed under windows explorer
All of my Blu Ray discs have this problem at some point in time during the playback (trailers, bonus video, and even movie)
I am only going list part of my Blu Ray collection for now if you need others let me know...
Alice In Wonderland 3D Combo Pack 3d Blu Ray and Blu Ray Region A
Tangled 3D Combo Pack 3d Blu Ray and Blu Ray Region A
Blurlesque Combo Pack Blu Ray Region A
Dispicable Me Combo Pack Blu Ray Region A
How to Train Your Dragon Combo Pack Blu Ray Region A
Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaur (3) Combo Pack Blu Ray Region A
Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasue (2) Combo Pack Blu Ray Region A
Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue (3) Combo Pack Blu Ray Region A
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Well TS replied today and I am not supprised with what they had to say...

Dear Larry,

Thank you for writing back.

I would like to inform you that, you are using NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 and the drivers installed on your computer is the date of 1/7/2011, I would request you to please log-on to nVidia update your drivers to the latest month.

Please feel free to contact us back for any further clarification or for any assistance related to CyberLink Products. Use the below mentioned link to get back to us for your further queries:

http://www.CyberLink.com/english/cs/support/form/index.jsp

Thanks and Regards,

Gaurav
CyberLink Technical Support

Sadly i am using the latest drivers from nvidia
http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7-winvista-64bit-266.58-whql-driver.html

GeForce/ION Driver Release 265
Version: 266.58 WHQL
Release Date: 2011.01.18
Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
Language: English (U.S.)
File Size: 101 MB

I have tried a few beta's and they behave the same way. So i will try to be polite with TS when i write, but does anybody have suggestions on dealing with these people?
Or maybe a suggestion that works for my problem that gives me HD audio bitstream?

BTW Beachman I am using the older 258.96 driver with DTS/Dolby bitstream and so far it seems to be working. I haven't gotten through a lot of blu rays yet, but i do miss the HD AUDIO.

I tried to be nice and here is my reply to TS
The latest official WHQL drivers from NVIDIA are the ones I am using...
GeForce/ION Driver v266.58 WHQL 266.58 January 18, 2011

They have 2 BETA drivers and I have tried them and experience the same issues when trying to play blu rays.
GeForce/ION Driver v267.24 BETA 267.24 March 1, 2011
GeForce/ION Driver v270.51 BETA 270.51 March 30, 2011

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Apr 07. 2011 17:54

CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Dear Larry,

sorry to hear your issue is not solved yet.

I would like to ask you to do this and report the result:

1. remove the virutal drive
2. update to v2701
3. use 24 or 23,97 Hz Display refresh rate instead of 60
3. test with physical BD disc

If you still can see jitter/unsmooth please let me know

Br
Michael

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 08. 2011 03:43

Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Dear Larry,

sorry to hear your issue is not solved yet.

I would like to ask you to do this and report the result:

1. remove the virutal drive
2. update to v2701
3. use 24 or 23,97 Hz Display refresh rate instead of 60
3. test with physical BD disc

If you still can see jitter/unsmooth please let me know

Br
Michael

I will do as you asked, but i need to point out some facts..
1) my early testing and logs show no virtual drive and i still had the problem, but i will create new more recent ones and prove the virtual drive no longer exists
2) i have had this installed before and it behaved the same way, but I will certainly grab reports with it installed since I have not done that yet really
3) I have scoured my TV manual and it does not support 24 or 23 hz display rates from what i can see what do you suggest here since 60hz seems my only option.
4) testing with a physical BD disc is not an issue, but the problem still exhisted and i will create new reports that back this up.

Thanks for the feedback and I will do get to my reporting tonight yet, but please inform me your thoughts ont he 60hz issue bolded above.

As mentioned in item 3 above here are some details that i have confirmed now that i am physically home with the TV. 1280x720P is max native resolution. It supports this only at 60hz. This TV does NOT support 1080P and thus that also rules out 1080P 24hz. I will not be able to run the 24hz test you have requested.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Apr 09. 2011 09:13

Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
PowerDVD full Version
PowerDVD 10 Mark II Version 10.0.2701.51
PowerDVD Trial Verison?
PowerDVD SR Number (when click on "CyberLink in left top - SR NUMBER IS NOT THE CD-KEY!!)
DVD110221-01
PowerDVD TR Number (if shown)
TR110301-018
Operating System (including x86 or x64 Bit Version)
Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit SP1
Do you use administrator or restricted user account?
Administrator
Is your PowerDVD a Retail product or bundles with HW?
Used VGA
Gigabyte GV-N460OC2-1GI Nvidia Geforce Gtx 460
Used VGA driver version
266.58_desktop_win7_winvista_64bit_english_whql
Used Audio device
NVIDIA HDMI
Used Audio device driver version
HD Audio driver version 1.1.13.1 (266.58_desktop_win7_winvista_64bit_english_whql)
The Audio setting in PowerDVD and in OS (default devices)
(current system setting) (Use HDMI), TX-SR605-1 (NVIDIA High Defintion Audio)
Used ODD drive (full model name and Firmware Version)
LG SATA HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH12LS30 Firmware 1.00
Used Display(s)
Which kind of display connection (HDMI/DisplayPort/VGA/DVI)
HDMI (MiniHDMI to HDMI at video card to AVR)
HDMI (HDMI to HDMI at AVR to TV)
Whcih Display refresh rate do you use while Playback (24/25/50/60/120/...)
Are you using single or dual monitor environment
single
Are you using clone or extended mode (if use two display)
not using
(3D only) Please provide detail info about 3D setting in PowerDVD
not using
What kind of Antivirus SW are you using
none, even windows 7 default windows defender is forced off
Please also add your DXDIAG log to the post (as attachement)
attached
Please add the BD-3D Advisor log to the post (as attachement)
attached
The detailed issue description
Windows media center from windows 7
7.1 audio windows 7
7.1 audio winodw media center
720p windows 7
720p windows media center
PowerDVD loaded through windows media center interface, aka special PowerDVD 10 cinema mode.
started blu ray movie, went to powerdvd settings, enabled HD audio bitstreaming, stopped movie, rebooted computer!
Started windows media center, started powerdvd, started dispicable me blu ray region a.
Dispicable Me Blu Ray Region A
Times are esitmates and gathered after the problem occured by pressing up arrow on remote and noting the active movie timeline.
1hr 4 minutes audio dropped, no video disturbance
1hr 17 minutes audio dropped, video stutter!
1hr 18 minutes audio dropped, video stutter!
1hr 25 minutes audio dropped, video paused!
movie finished, stopped powerdvd, stopped media center, gathered requested information.

Started windows media center again, selected powerdvd, started the blu ray again.
Used the time line to pick about 54 minutes into the movie, confirmed movie was playing from blu ray and not a cached copy.
There was NO audio loss and video stutter leading me to believe it was not a disc reading error of any kind during the initial playback.

Started windows media center again later in the day, selected powerdvd, started the blu ray again.
The Princess Frog Blu Ray Region A
No easy access to timeline
Audio drops, lights on AVR like its trying to detect signal or signal dropped.
So far 5x in the first 30 minutes of the movie.
The remainder of the movie kept having issues also. One thing i noticed was on this movie the video would play fine, but the audio would stop being sent to the avr! I would guess it happened another 20 times for the remainder of the movie. The family would not let me keep up the information box or i would have somewhat close time stamps. This blu ray did not have a built in timeline like the previous one.
Frankly the family is sick and tired of me always working on this solution for blu ray playback and i am loosing faith in this solution every actually working 100%.
I had one thing i haven't seen before. The video paused and then the audio stopped. I haven't seen this type of activity since PDVD 9 ultra. This happened 1 time during the movie all the rest of the times it was the complete oposite.

Can you reproduce any of this?
 Filename
DEBUG_CLDetect_LONGPLAYMCE-PC_2011_04_09_10_47_29.html
[Disk]
 Description
BD Advisor 3D report
 Filesize
14 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
540 time(s)
 Filename
DxDiag3220110409cst1045.txt
[Disk]
 Description
DxDiag 32bit 20110409 1045cst
 Filesize
34 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
342 time(s)
 Filename
DEBUG_CLDetect_LONGPLAYMCE-PC_2011_04_09_10_47_14.html
[Disk]
 Description
BD Advisor report
 Filesize
15 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
596 time(s)

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Apr 09. 2011 19:49

Larry Patrick [Avatar]
[Post New]
So far DVD playback is doing well. I am not having any stuttering and lip sync issues. If i could only get my blu ray playback with HD audio bit streaming working this well.

Yes the family decided today would be a blu ray free day of video playback enjoyment. Sorry no blu ray testing today.