Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Two questions: PowerDVD 11 (when) and How many PC's can install?
MTBDet15795 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 23, 2011 20:41 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I got a Blu-Ray player with the laptop I recently bought and comes with PowerDVD 8. Works fine I guess but it isn't friendly with some other software I use, but demo of PowerDVD 10 seems to be ok. I was considering updating to PowerDVD 10 for $45, but was wondering if PowerDVD 11 is coming out any time soon. Would hate to spend the money on 10 only to have to spend more to get 11. Seems like 10 has been out for a while.

Also, if I buy this software how many PC's can I install it on? Ideally I'd like to have it on my laptop and my desktop.

Thanks.
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

sorry there are no info yet when PDVD 11 will hit the market.

The License is for one installation on one device - becasue there are third party licenses involved you are allowed to install the Software on one device at the same time.

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
MTBDet15795 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 23, 2011 20:41 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for response. So will it let you install on two machines? And use it even though it will only be used on one or the other never at the same time?