because we had some questions about this recently, please let me post some tipps to you.
PowerDVD 9/10 shows message that the CD-KEY you used is used too many times and can not activate your PowerDVD
- Contact our customer support team: https://membership.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/service/technical-support.do (you must been registered and logged in to have access to the technical support)
- Please fill in all the asked questions
For Online purchase:
- Please attach a copy of your purchasing order and confirmation as a proof of purchase (this is important step so we can check your order)
For Box owners:
- Please attach a photo/scan of your invoice
- please attach a photo/scan of the CD sleeve with the CD-Key visible
It may take a few days until the support team is providing a new key to you after they checked the proof of purchase.
The Support team can only provide new keys to users owning a legal copy of PowerDVD - thanks for your understanding.
This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 05/02/2011 06:29:34