Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PhotoNow Error--cannot uninstall or reinstall
AEEEEM [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 28, 2014 12:54 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have been trying all day to get rid of mediaespresso and photonow from my system - they are like leeches hangin on for dear life! Control panel ccleaner and other removal software have failed to do this. I have now been stuck with the espresso ugly coffee mug in the middle of my very black screen! Rebooting makes no difference. I have followed the instructions to delete folders in the program file - the above refused to be deleted.
It is ridiculous to suggest that consumers should start trying to dabble with regedit - what are you thinking of Cyberlink? The uninstall for both loop around and around asking me if I want to uninstall - daaahhh! would I be trying to if I did not? I was only trying to change laptops but now I refuse to have any cyberlink product ion my systems.

How do I get rid of these 2 annoying entities please - ANYONE? Cyberlink are very quiet and have not responded.
borgus1 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2013 00:33 Messages: 1318 Offline
[Post New]
You have tacked your query onto a five-year old thread in the PD 11 forum. Try creating a new, descriptive topic in the Mediaexpresso forum...

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/forums/show/51.page