Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Titles, lower third
Chyan Han Jasper [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 22, 2013 10:59 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Tony,

Thanks once again. It worked great!
Used "Bulk Rename Utility" for renaming the numerous files, saved some time.

Cheers,
Jasper
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Good job Jasper!
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Steve909 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 06, 2012 14:41 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Is it possible to make the name, team year stuff scroll in at a set rate? like it all appears after five seconds regardless? If I stretch the overlay out over two minutes, the duration of the clip, it scrolls in really slow, and sometimes the gray backround is the only thing showing. I want a consistent thing here.

I can send you some cash via paypal, don't have a ton, but a littlee something helps. May also ask you to do an intro thing if you are good at that, will pay for that too. . .
I'd like to do something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQtJ9DiyGqU&feature=c4-overview&list=UU_y4feU02_7fLmCqk879K2g
and have it where I can just change the name and team and it adjusts for me (short, like five seconds or so)

thx
steve

ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Steve -

Everything about the duration of titles and start/end effects is controlled by the sliders in Title Designer.

If your whole title is 2 minutes long (!) and you want the names etc to come in more quickly you need to move the sliders so they're closer together.

Oh - are you talking about that lower third template? That's not a good candidate for a 2 minute job. The animation will just keep repeating itself.

Most of us here are volunteers. We don't accept payment for helping each other.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Steve909 [Avatar]
[Post New]
right now I just put the lower third graphic in the video like three times if it's about a two minute video, I don't mind the repeating, but would like the name, team, year to stay up as long as possible and avoid it scrolling in very slowly.

I don't mind kickin in a little for the effort, for the time
Steve909 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Here's what i'm using for intro now, just want something better, and more conistent overlay with name/school

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 19. 2013 02:17