Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Runtime Error!
Art [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 03, 2010 13:08 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Two things:

1. If I task-switch to Power2Go (which is still loaded behind the error dialog box) it seems to work just fine as long as the dialog box remains open. I have NOT done extensive testing.

2. On another forum, a user reported that downloading and installing a patch from http://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/support/power2go/patches_en_US.html fixed it for him. There are two listed for Power2G0 6; I've tried the second with no success. I'm about to try the patch for Win7.

The user in #2 reported that his PC manufacturer's tech support told him to download and install the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 update. I doubt that helped at all -- I already had it installed before I got the Power2Go runtime error.
Bob Green [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 02, 2012 18:43 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi I have the same problem with Power2go 8...

To avoid this message (for Windows XP Users):

Delete this file "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\CyberLink\EvoParser\Power2Go\8.0\UNO.xml"

For the Windows 7 Users:

Find the above file in the folder "C:\Users\" or somewhere in its sub-directories...

Note: Don't forget to enable the view of hidden folders for your Windows if you want to see the file.