Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
HELPPPPPPP!!! BIG PROBLEM, ANY HELP WOULD BE MORE THAN APPRECIATED....
shpaniel [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 16, 2010 17:07 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I'v recently bought an Optoma Projector EW536 which is HD and 3D ready, my question is can i use Power DVD 3D 10 Ultra Mark II to watch movies in 3D using the projector and the Optoma Active Shutter Glasses - ZD101 3D Glasses (DLP-Link) http://www.optoma.co.uk/accessories.aspx?PType=3D%...ories&PTypedb=3D%20Accessories
I know the N-Vidia active shutter glasses are supported but there is a bit of confusion regarding the DLP ones.

If so what settings do i need to chose as it is not detecting automatically and i have enabled 3D on the projector settings. If it is not possible do you know any applications that will allow me to do this??

I am using an Acer Aspire 5920G laptop to run Power DVD
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5750 (2.0GHz, 667 MHz FSB, 2MB L2 cache)
- ATI Radeon HD 3470 HyperMemory Graphics Card
- 4GB DDR2 RAM
- Blu-Ray Player

Currently running Windows 7 Ultimate

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
sorry to say but 3D DLP Beamer are not supported in current version

Br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
shpaniel [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 16, 2010 17:07 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Do you know of any applications that will do the same job as power DVD but allow me to watch it in dlp via a projector?