CyberLink Community Forum
Audio fade in and out  XML
Forum Index » PowerDirector (previous versions)
PETER

I am trying to make audio clips fade in at the start of a video clip and then fade out after the commencement of the next clip so as to obtain a smooth transition. Cyberlink tell me to use the audio mixer but doing this changes the sound level for not just the clip but the whole movie.

I'm sure there must be a simple answer to such a basic requirement. Can anyome help please?

I am using the basic version of Power Director 5 that came with the video camera.
Aspa

Drag and drop your audio file onto the Voice or Music Timeline. Click Trim button. Click the speaker button and enter the no. of seconds for the fade in/out.
I am using Power Director Express 3.20.1619
ddyy

I am thinking whether adjusting audio key frames meets what you want to do.

If you're using PD5, you can find audio level line in master video, voice-over and music tracks, respectively. Clicking on the line will add key frame on. Draging another end downwards can make the audio fade.

Good luck.
PETER

Aspa wrote:Drag and drop your audio file onto the Voice or Music Timeline. Click Trim button. Click the speaker button and enter the no. of seconds for the fade in/out.
I am using Power Director Express 3.20.1619

Thanks very much for solving my problem.
PETER

ddyy wrote:I am thinking whether adjusting audio key frames meets what you want to do.

If you're using PD5, you can find audio level line in master video, voice-over and music tracks, respectively. Clicking on the line will add key frame on. Draging another end downwards can make the audio fade.

Good luck.

Thanks for your help.

Forum Index » PowerDirector (previous versions)
Go to: