Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Applying LUTs in Round Trip Editing with PDR - Nicholas
[Post New]
Transferred from http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/37933.page#257391

Quote: I've been having difficulty with this as well. My problem is with LUTs. If I apply a LUT in color director then hit the back button to go back to power director, the color correction disappears. It is highly frustrating. Anyone know how to fix this?

I have experience the same thing, Nicholas, when applying LUTs. The round trip process doesn't appear to work in this case.

The way around it is to import your clips(s) directly into CDR and apply your preferred LUTs. Produce the clip(s) to the same format & profile to minimise quality loss, then import your editied clips into PDR.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
scottF123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 12, 2013 00:37 Messages: 32 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Transferred from http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/37933.page#257391

Quote: I've been having difficulty with this as well. My problem is with LUTs. If I apply a LUT in color director then hit the back button to go back to power director, the color correction disappears. It is highly frustrating. Anyone know how to fix this?

I have experience the same thing, Nicholas, when applying LUTs. The round trip process doesn't appear to work in this case.

The way around it is to import your clips(s) directly into CDR and apply your preferred LUTs. Produce the clip(s) to the same format & profile to minimise quality loss, then import your editied clips into PDR.

PIX

I had same problem in Powerdirector 15. I found that after applying the LUT in Colordirector you can change a setting and then hit the "Back" button and the LUT will be saved back in Powerdirector... (say lower saturation 1 point- you can change it right back to 0, and then hiy "Back" and the LUT is still there).